+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's not propaganda... it just doesn't tell the whole story.

On topic... I'm curious to know if they'll even bother with a live stream this week. The future is looking somewhat bleak for OG Defiance and Defiance 2050.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    It's not propaganda... it just doesn't tell the whole story.

On topic... I'm curious to know if they'll even bother with a live stream this week. The future is looking somewhat bleak for OG Defiance and Defiance 2050.

Agree.

The Steam numbers only show a slice of the player base. You MIGHT be able to derive an overall trend from them, as in, might be able to detect if the game population is increasing, decreasing or in a steady state. You will never get total game populations from the Steam numbers, since we lack enough information to make that kind of calculation.

As for a Live Stream. If they have one, I am not sure how much the information we want would be included. Trion seems to have developed a habit of talking at the players instead of talking with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Just actual game play. Numbers can be manipulated. I perfer to see things with my own eyes, and not fall for the steam number propaganda.
    to me from what i have seen ps3 has way more players than ps4 . and is a lot more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    to me from what i have seen ps3 has way more players than ps4 . and is a lot more stable.
    Ps3 is fine if you can speak spanish. Its great if you don't mind resetting after every couple majors to avoid crashing. Even better if you like a 50% chance of crashing when you enter a major arkbreak.

Now that said ps3 version was way better gameplay wise.
    Stability at the moment ps4 is crashing less and less. That could be due to less numbers who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Ps3 is fine if you can speak spanish. Its great if you don't mind resetting after every couple majors to avoid crashing. Even better if you like a 50% chance of crashing when you enter a major arkbreak.

Now that said ps3 version was way better gameplay wise.
    Stability at the moment ps4 is crashing less and less. That could be due to less numbers who knows.
    odd zone is 80% english if not more, how is resetting any different on ps4 you got to do the same on ps4. i dont have any issues getting into any ark breaks. you could be right about the stability issues , with less players playing on ps4.