+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Twitch livestream outfit

Didn't get it either yet

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    You could always draw that outfit onto some paper and colour it in, cut it out and stick it to the screen where your character is. And voila, problem solved
    *slow golf clap intensifies*
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Curious. Are those who are missing outfits, did you watch the stream on Xbox? I streamed it on both Xbox, and my tablet(so I'm could type while watching). So I am unsure if it was purely an Xbox issue alone.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

I watched thru the website, but had issues logging in, initially (it kept timing out, likely due to my less-than-slow connection). But it DID eventually log in. I still haven't received the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    *slow golf clap intensifies*
    I take it thats a no then hehe?
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16
    Hey, folks.

We had an issue last week where the Twitch Drops weren't notifying players that they received the item but it was being unlocked anyway. Please be sure to check for the outfit in your loadout (or see if it's in Claims).

If it's not there, it's possible that you weren't in the Twitch stream for 15 minutes. We have searched logs to confirm the item was granted properly in most cases, even though the notification wasn't working.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

I watched the whole stream and was in the game that day and have not got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey, folks.

We had an issue last week where the Twitch Drops weren't notifying players that they received the item but it was being unlocked anyway. Please be sure to check for the outfit in your loadout (or see if it's in Claims).

If it's not there, it's possible that you weren't in the Twitch stream for 15 minutes. We have searched logs to confirm the item was granted properly in most cases, even though the notification wasn't working.
    Thank you for the update.

That explains it then ... because I think I only caught the last 10 minutes of the live stream (and then watched it again from the start).

I had a hunch Twitch Drop system might have actually worked, if players were getting the outfit last Friday (as mentioned in this thread). In which case, the “workaround” that Destro and Zephkial mentioned in the stream was never implemented.

1) Twitch Drops only work for people who have watched via Twitch's app or website AND have linked their Glyph account to Twitch PRIOR to the livestream. If you watched the livestream via any other methods (YouTube, Mixer, etc) or didn't have your account linked, you're out of luck;

2) Yes, there was a problem with the Twitch Drops notifications that day, but they DID pop up... 5 minutes after the livestream ended! Those, like me, that were still online chatting with others got them and the outfit in-game at that same time (I checked my PS4 immediately). We received the outfit directly in our inventory, I had to look for it there, there were no notifications or claims in-game;

3) For all other people that *watched* the livestream *via Twitch* for *15 minutes* that day, the outfit would be granted later in that day, in-game. However, Trion said you had to log in to the game the same day as you watched the livestream via Twitch for 15 minutes. All conditions had to be met;

So I guess many people could have done one part of the requirements and not another. But it was, mostly, a SNAFU on Twitch's side, Trion. Just give the outfit to everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey, folks.

I watched the entire stream...my account is linked also...and I was in game directly after the stream. I did not receive the outfit. Checked claims and my outfits, its nowhere to be seen.
    PS3/NA
    Clan: Arkbreaker Crew
    PSN: Trogathor
    IGN: Trogathorna / Biscu1t / Tootle Lu / Wiener Toast / DerpyDevil / AnotherToon