+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ark key purchase feels like a scam

Every ark key purchased from the bit store goes missing unless used immediately. Bought 4 keys yesterday. Used 1 key. Logged in today. 0 keys. This issue has been going on for long enough. Yes, I submitted a ticket but who knows how long that will take now with recent events or if they will even grant them back. Since Cs and the dev team never seems to be on the same page. This is the 3rd time it’s happened to me alone. And because the devs haven’t fixed the issue they are basically taking our money and giving nothing in return. Yes I’m upset, yes, I realize CS might be able to grant them back. The problem is, I shouldn’t have to put a ticket in every time a key goes missing.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    The problem is, I shouldn’t have to put a ticket in every time a key goes missing.
    (Preface: Genuinely not trying to come off as rude or dismissive of the issue just attempting to understand what the alternative is)

In situations like this, where it appears that there is a game build issue that will require a patch to address (after qa time identifying the cause, dev time submitting a fix, and more QA time testing the fix), what could they do other than have people contact CS when the issue occurs? Like, it’s not like they can just automatically grant keys to those affected without being informed that it has occured. This is exactly the sort of situation CS tickets are most crucial for (Estore items gone missing and need replacing while the dev team finds a fix to the underlying issue).

It sucks but there is no better alternative that is realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    (Preface: Genuinely not trying to come off as rude or dismissive of the issue just attempting to understand what the alternative is)

In situations like this, where it appears that there is a game build issue that will require a patch to address (after qa time identifying the cause, dev time submitting a fix, and more QA time testing the fix), what could they do other than have people contact CS when the issue occurs? Like, it’s not like they can just automatically grant keys to those affected without being informed that it has occured. This is exactly the sort of situation CS tickets are most crucial for (Estore items gone missing and need replacing while the dev team finds a fix to the underlying issue).

It sucks but there is no better alternative that is realistic.
    You must not have been reading the forums much. This isn’t a recent issue. I’m not the only person who has reported it. How long does it take to be fixed? There seems to be no urgency or priority to fix bugs in the game. Bugs happen, I get it. But when they do, they should be addressed and fixed immediately.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

What I found weird is, I bought keys last week. I noticed today, it has a big red purchased across it in the store now. So they don't want me to spend bits now?

Best thing to do is only buy an ark key when you are standing in front of the chest you want to open. That way it wont disappear. And with the 2 daily keys. I just just use them on arkfall chests now with the HH event. Only claim one before going to arkfall, and then go claim the other and go to another arkfall. This way you shouldnt be changing phase so they shoudlnt disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Best thing to do is only buy an ark key when you are standing in front of the chest you want to open. That way it wont disappear. And with the 2 daily keys. I just just use them on arkfall chests now with the HH event. Only claim one before going to arkfall, and then go claim the other and go to another arkfall. This way you shouldnt be changing phase so they shoudlnt disappear.

That's all I am doing as well
    PC-EU

PS4-EU

It has recently started happening to me too. When i do dailies here is what I do now -

Do either 2 of the Liro Arena, Defiant Few, Coop, PVP.

Then claim first key. Wait and go do mjr HH and use it.

Finish open world dailies. Claim second key. Wait and use at mjr HH. Finish off rest of dailies.

If I have keys on me, I dont TP to someone, I dont log out, I dont enter coop, pvp, liro or any arenas. This is only way I wont lose keys. So as soon as i get a daily key i use it asap. This is only way I can avoid losing them. Pain in the ***.

Note - fast travelling to a location is fine (for me).

And as Fluffy said above, just buy one there and then.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    There seems to be no urgency or priority to fix bugs in the game.
    I'm guessing it's because they've fallen into a case of senioritis, once the buyout was coming into fruition.

#ItIsWhatItIs
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quit buying ark keys with real money.

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    Quit buying ark keys with real money.

nuff said.
    Only if you stop going the toilet when you need to pee.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik