+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hulker Hell Extended

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Hulker Hell Extended

Good afternoon, Arkhunters!

We will be extending the Hulker Hell event on all platforms/regions. The new date the event will end is now 11/12/2018.

This ensures everyone has a chance to enjoy the event Arkfalls, collect all the event goodies possible and complete contracts they may have missed out on due to bugs and late release on Xbox.

Well there's a bit of good news on this dark, cloudy day... looks like I'll give it a solid run next weekend, for the Extra Life marathon I have planned.

FeelsGoodMan
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Thanksgiving

Will we see a Thanksgiving event shortly after? Would like to see a new feaster to replace the failed sugar injector.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Well there's a bit of good news on this dark, cloudy day... looks like I'll give it a solid run next weekend, for the Extra Life marathon I have planned.

FeelsGoodMan
    lol, kev your one of the few prople i respect on these forums but you realise that most xbox eu stopped playing after the 1week, extending it will help only a certsin demogahic
    sephiroth
    xbox 360 ego 6k
    xbone power 5k

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Will we see a Thanksgiving event shortly after?
    Sorry 7th, no matter how many times I ask and shake the magic 8ball....it always shows "lol"
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

Hey Zeph, why is it so hard to pull 5k weapons?
    I’ve been stuck at 4999 and been grinding co-op Arkfalls and hit every chest every time.ive spent more money on keys then I did on defiance 360. Every made or shield I get is 50 to 40 points lower than my current nade at 4999. With your power rating system it’s nearly impossible to pull 5k nades or shields. Every chest I’ve opened or vendor I hit with reputation I get screwed over and over. Why can’t I just get that one point I need for 5k. I’ve been stuck there over a month. Spend hundreds on keys and nothing. What’s the deal. Why do you make it so impossible to get to 5k. It was so much easier in the last defiance. You guys are holding my 5k ransom. You need to fix this please.
    Sticky Ways
    IGN:: HOLLOW TIP

CLAN::Written In Blood

NA Servers

Leader

Xbox 360-Xbox 1. DAY 1

Hulker Hell died?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters!

We will be extending the Hulker Hell event on all platforms/regions. The new date the event will end is now 11/12/2018.

This ensures everyone has a chance to enjoy the event Arkfalls, collect all the event goodies possible and complete contracts they may have missed out on due to bugs and late release on Xbox.
    Can we have HH back? It's not the 12th yet and I didnt get a pumpkin head

So 4days Mord no basic mjs,weeeh no.

Maybe that's all it'd take, I would've put more time in it last week if I knew it was ending

All holiday events are for a limited time. They said so in the announcement for this event just like they always do.
    PC NA - *Defiance* [outcastJesTeR] Gortho
    *Defiance2050* [StigsCousin] Gortho
    <Chaos Crew>
    Steam - StigsCousin
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ERTStigsCousin
    My Music