+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    On the subject of big games, I played the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. for several hours last night and it was soooooo much fun!

I can't wait to play more of '76 when they open it back up for the PS4 & PC player base... which is tomorrow, if I remember correctly.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    On the subject of big games, I played the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. for several hours last night and it was soooooo much fun!

I can't wait to play more of '76 when they open it back up for the PS4 & PC player base... which is tomorrow, if I remember correctly.
    Tomorrow and Saturday (2-9?)

I got a little over 3 hrs in last night with only one weird glitch that crashed the game when using a terminal, but it worked after, so I gave it a pass. Overall, I really enjoyed the game and everything felt natural, having played Fallout 4 and the Elder Scroll series. I think if I can find some decent people to run with at times to kill the monotonous feeling of it all, I'll stay as long as I can, because there's enough to keep people busy.

I also like how they kept the player count down to a few dozen people per shard, so it's not entire chaos and the game's feel still retains the quality of a single player quest like feel, while still being MMO.

There are a couple issues I have:

The gun mechanics are still kind of crap and there are times I'd rather run up and beat an enemy with a weapon than try to shoot them.

They also REALLY need a chat box. If they are going to have a trading system, I want to be able to post stuff. It's also just a way to kick back and shoot the bull while you sit in camp wasting some time. It's not a game breaker for me, but it'd make the world much more social.

and stop charging caps to fast travel between spots...

I'm partial to 76 though, since my town actually exists in it. I didn't get to go there last night, but some of my friends on Xbox posted some pics and I thought it was awesome.

Feel free to add me. I'm usually on in the evenings after work and I'll tag along in 76 for most stuff.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 50 PR: 2004
    PS4-NA

what did you play on? pc?

Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually on in the evenings after work and I'll tag along in 76 for most stuff.
    I'm on PS4, so I'm not sure if we're even on the same platform.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    what did you play on? pc?
    PS4... not sure if my PC can handle the game to be honest, it has enough trouble trying to run Dead by Daylight from time to time.

I'm on PS4, so I'm not sure if we're even on the same platform.

PS4... not sure if my PC can handle the game to be honest, it has enough trouble trying to run Dead by Daylight from time to time.
    I'm on ps4 too.

Have a lot of running around to do w daughter today and Sat, but I'll probably be on later in the evenings after 6 or so today and 4 Saturday.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 50 PR: 2004
    PS4-NA

Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    I'm on ps4 too.
    Derp on me, I didn't notice your sig when I made my post earlier. XD

I can send you an add through the app on my phone, since I'm not in front of my PS4 at the moment.