+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Best Sentence Of The Year.
    I concur. Going to make The Fenian jealous now.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Crasher is Halloween soon?
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Greetings To All Ark Travelers, Their Arkfall Npc Associates/Dynasty, Adventuring Planet/Universal Ascension, (the Second Of Three Planets/Maps, Ark-Timeline:, Planet/Universal Ascension, D13's Arkfall Universal Fast Forward By Thousands Of Ark Years, Merged At The End Of The 4th Project Ascension, A Primary Objective For Scarr Note, Central Horizon, (Secretly) Regional Alliance/s, Glitter Lights And Clan Organizations, Arkfall Board Of Directors, President Over All Clan Organizations (to Expansion Clan Organization's Meaning And Definition), The Broods, Legion Of Doom, Battlecorp, The Head 7th, And Many Other Clan Organizations, From The First, Second, And Third Ark Generation, (Joining That Era's Project Ascension), who's Supplied/Supplying The Ark Universal/The First Planet/Map with Matrix Synergy, New Ark Gears, Ark Tech, so and forth.........................., Trading Between Ark Travelers And Their Npc Associates/Dynasty, Is Born. Enjoy Your Adventures, Venturing Deeper In Defiance Universal.

(Trading Between The Ark Hunter And Npc Associates Employed By The Ark Traveler, Assist Their Npc Associates In Building, Rebuilding, Discoveries, Rediscoveries, Regional Developments, Arkfall Class Of Productions, Dynasty Standing, Field Developing, Ark Universal Resources, Market Block Quality, Regional Investing, Regional Investments, (By Trading With Your Arkfall Npc Associate Dynasty), and so forth, which, (As The Ark Hunter's Arkfall Npc Associate's Dynasty Expansion/Grow), will Assist the Ark Traveler's Adventure, beyond Ark-Timelines: Era Of Defiance Generations.)

That Is All From Central.................

Smdh....How is this whole paragraph of nonsensical who's who not spam? I mean there's literally no main idea. Just a bunch of made up names in parentheses. It was spam in zone and its spam here please hold your LARP sessions in the park like the rest of your buddies do, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Smdh....How is this whole paragraph of nonsensical who's who not spam? I mean there's literally no main idea. Just a bunch of made up names in parentheses. It was spam in zone and its spam here please hold your LARP sessions in the park like the rest of your buddies do, thanks.
    Now I'm beginning to understand. So in other words, you can't read? I wouldn't have said that out loud.

Yet, to reply when you can't read or understand. Which is more embarrassing?

However, Central's not interested in Noise. Please forgive us.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Just because your mind can't/won't be bothered to discern meaning from this, however slim or spectrally wide they may (or may not) be... it's no justification to blame the one YOU can't fathom.

Lets hope you don't stumble upon humanities first contact with alien life... it would probably end with a bullet just because 'here you are, in our country and you didn't even learn english?'

Queue up JJAbrams company's quick credits trailer to say... "Bad Monkey"

Maybe KVB will generate one for us...

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

(Pours Kylarran A Cup Of Tea. Goes In The Green Room, Taking A Seat, (While Kylarran Remodeling With Tea's Artificial), Opening The Chaos Crew Organization's File, Together With PvP's Dooms Day, Eyeing Silicon Valley's Point Of Entries. Looks up at the time, grabbing both Files departing, but not before acknowledging with Kylarran, " Have to Venture To Ark Universal.")

Seed Mu, borrowing your Character for Evening Lights, if I may. Many thanks. There's something I must look into with Scouts verified about it's Ark Profession, designated on Frontiers.

Major Arkfalls, Sieges, Incursions, Conflicts, Cooperation Networks/Co-op, Ark Breaker's Arkfall's, And Area Rule Spiked To Rank Level Two. Switch To Py-Numbra Tech To Survive Passing Waves.

Ark Universal Timeline: 2050's Ark Universal.

(If Ark Hunter's Falls Seven Times, Stand Up Eight Times......, Jump In Rigg Burning Rubber)

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Just because your mind can't/won't be bothered to discern meaning from this, however slim or spectrally wide they may (or may not) be... it's no justification to blame the one YOU can't fathom.

Lets hope you don't stumble upon humanities first contact with alien life... it would probably end with a bullet just because 'here you are, in our country and you didn't even learn english?'

Queue up JJAbrams company's quick credits trailer to say... "Bad Monkey"

Maybe KVB will generate one for us...

ffs....did you drink that kook's koolaid too?
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Lolz you do realize this game IS based on you shooting the survivors at an alien crash site so you can loot right? It literally increases your survivability to shoot first in both versions. Im telling you man its not regular tea.......JS

+ Reply to Thread