+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    As a past associate of Jade's, %100 he is not talking in a manner in which a general audience can understand and is infact spam and nonsensical ish posting at best and the reason our relationship and business is no more I've known and interacted with him a long time, Jade come to grips or continue to seek bad results and feedback and shoot self in foot and come up short on greater results all cause you want to talk gibberish... The Jade Rosetta Stone is long overdue or come down to earth and speak human, as it with net better results and outcome and blossom into so much more, grow, and become greater then ever...

Or continue ish posting
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Grabs ark cigar out Jade's mouth, stomps on it, smacks sense into Jade and pours all tea on ground as I walk away on this message board thread too .... Closes role play

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    As a past associate of Jade's, %100 he is not talking in a manner in which a general audience can understand and is infact spam and nonsensical ish posting at best and the reason our relationship and business is no more I've known and interacted with him a long time, Jade come to grips or continue to seek bad results and feedback and shoot self in foot and come up short on greater results all cause you want to talk gibberish... The Jade Rosetta Stone is long overdue or come down to earth and speak human, as it with net better results and outcome and blossom into so much more, grow, and become greater then ever...

Or continue ish posting

Now I'm beginning to understand. So in other words, you can't read? I wouldn't have said that out loud.

Yet, to reply when you can't read or understand. Which is more embarrassing?

However, Central's not interested in Noise. Please forgive us.

(Understanding and Misunderstanding was Note Of Conversion. Central's hasn't been interested in being Acknowledged, or Judging Game Travelers in Game World. Just The Deal Made With Arkfall Board Of Directors, During the 1st Ark Generation. A Gameplanet Adventure bigger than you and me, which you already known, but refuses to mentally deposit/get the point.)

(You seem to enjoy burning Bridges, when Neutral remains Neutral, and Slowly melts, given factual that neutrality definition exists, which Central's been Observing)....

However, Central Rising has Class, so wi'll leave the Boom Box with you......

I don't burn Bridges I make Bridges and have many many at that, one can not handle constructive criticism is more like it "you" anywho ignorance is bliss carry on

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I don't burn Bridges I make Bridges and have many many at that, one can not handle constructive criticism is more like it "you" anywho ignorance is bliss carry on
    "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College" is an 18th century ode by Thomas Gray. In it, Gray coined the phrase "Ignorance is bliss", possibly one of the most misconstrued phrases in English literature.
    where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.
    — Thomas Gray
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College" is an 18th century ode by Thomas Gray. In it, Gray coined the phrase "Ignorance is bliss", possibly one of the most misconstrued phrases in English literature.
    where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.
    — Thomas Gray
    Firstly I am not speaking poetically, nor is my name Thomas Grey, I said it and using modern meaning in a straight forward meaning, it has merit

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/ignorance

So to you crasher I will extend and say the same to you,

Ignorance is bliss,

thanks for showing you are cut from the same cloth as Jade

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Ooooh, that stung.

Yep, you sure got me.

Someday I hope to recover, but it seems doubtful.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Ooooh, that stung.
    *passes the aloe vera*
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Gameplanet Headquarters:

Greetings To All. Attendence Of A Private Game World Gathering, Gameplanet Universal Timeline, Play Station 3 And Xbox 360 is NOW, on the Clock.

The Next Generation's, (Play Station 4 And 5, And Xbox One And Xbox 5), Universal Months From Being Born.

If Game Travelers From PlayStation 3 And Xbox 360's Generation has a problem with their Game World/Planet's being shown the door/Upgrade, take your issue and speculations to the Proper Gameplanet Officials.

Defiance Universal are Planet Executives, (under Gameplanet Universal's Banners), not the Author of Play Station, PC, or Xbox's Dynasties, including which direction the Authors wishes to Adventure in. Game World's only Alliance/Work with the Authors.

That is all from Central:.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast