+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (A Chain Of Events In Bloodbath And Headlands Transit Depot, Soon Followed)....
    Lmao....and yall give oneworld flak for boosting his post count. This clown legitimately has 488 useless posts that literally contribute absolutely nothing but a perfect example of why you should stay awake in english and grammar classes.

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    Your commitment to this roleplay is admirable.
    Its not role play jades been at this for years lol

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    488 useless posts that literally contribute absolutely nothing but a perfect example of why you should stay awake in english and grammar classes.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Lmao....and yall give oneworld flak for boosting his post count. This clown legitimately has 488 useless posts that literally contribute absolutely nothing but a perfect example of why you should stay awake in english and grammar classes.
    Don't make fun of people with mental disabilities.

You may buy into that mentally handicapped facade but I played with this clown. Trust me when ya get aggressive with him in chat that whole "im handicapped" facade crumbles quickly. He does this basically as a "catfish" troll. He's neither handicapped nor stupid its a damned act.

You may buy into that mentally handicapped facade but I played with this clown. Trust me when ya get aggressive with him in chat that whole "im handicapped" facade crumbles quickly. He does this basically as a "catfish" troll. He's neither handicapped nor stupid its a damned act.
    I dunno man, I was using "mental disabilities" like an insult there, but tbh I got him on ignore so I have no clue wtf kind of brainless rambling he posts nowadays. And it's not like I click to read his posts when he's last poster of a thread.

I can't even imagine wtf it would be like to play with this guy....are you a glutton for punishment?
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    I can't even imagine wtf it would be like to play with this guy....are you a glutton for punishment?
    Imagine this entire thread randomly posted in zone....AS IS! @ICANT Kinda have to mute him. Hope i didn't come of cross but yeah this guy is kinda ridiculous.

On a side note we can't even derail this thread since it literally has NO point........

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    but tbh I got him on ignore
    Yeah, likewise.

Now it's back to blasting Resistance scum on Jakku for this ex-ark hunter...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    And it was today, we the arkhunters, we happy few, witnessed the bodies unsurping from the ground beneath. Haggard and merle-looking. It is not clear whence they came, no, not in the eye.

It later news, Ark-Central has to report of a wide-spread epidemic encircling our global leaders and providers. Peruvian-flu is a nasty bugger believed to have originated within the Ark-Space Zero ground sector formerly named "Springwood." Arkers report having symptoms of rash and the hell-bug bumps located along the sides of ******* & the buttocks. It is ill-advised to engage in any form of locker behaviorism with the infected.

Vaccines are being spread throughout the Ark-Universe to end the pandemic, be sure to engage the kiosk with your AARP-ARK cards upon arrival to ensure you are not held financially responsible.

In Global news, circulation is wide-spread since the arctic shift of past administration. The coming rendition creeps ever near, what will happen, who will take reign in the upcoming? This is for you to decide with all the knowledge you have ascended in your most greatest purpose!

We also show reports of stranger behavior in the outer-lings. Heat-signatures reveal wave-like shifts in the darkness of space over our planet. More to come from ASGR as it is monitored diligently throughout the leap year.

This is Ark-Rocket news with your line of the daily: Please do not antagonize the scrappers as the countless flings of scat has littered the Ark Central Floors. Reports of undead Ark'ers have been delivered, but we have no official statement on the subject from Ark Force Global. Trespassing after curfew is ill-advised at this time. Stay tuned.
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

+ Reply to Thread