+ Reply to Thread

Py 10/31 - JACKPOTLESS

So after spending a good.. 2 and a half hours py hunting...

You can imagine my anger when we finally find him, and he's Gunless.... Only the crates available to buy....

Please fix D:
    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)

Moolevolent - 6K - Chaos Crew (Officer)

Mooeyy - 6K - Bad Curry Company (Leader)

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    So after spending a good.. 2 and a half hours py hunting...

You can imagine my anger when we finally find him, and he's Gunless.... Only the crates available to buy....

Please fix D:
    Tank Riot, Py'Numbra, Conductor Of Water Temple Shrine, Arkfall's Npc Association, and Tech Corp, are gathering for the Two Swords State Solution and Rank Level Two Gear's Final Perfection, at Towers Of Mirrors.
    You were addressing a Py'Numbra Representative, ( who does resemble Py'Numbra), since Head Of The Py'Numbra's Dynasty is out of Town.

If anger's to be directed, it should be humbled at one's reflection in not only respecting Defiance's Universal Star Saga, but also intentionally not interested in following Universal Ark's Saga, including, misunderstanding Py'Numbra loyalty's physician to The Ark Hunter Association, (an Organization not loyal to it's own Adventure), and not People Of The Ark/Arkfall's Npc Association.

( I'm positive Dimensional Un-Necessary wasn't interested in Regional Activity, ( within Universal Defiance), as well as, Ark-Gears Py'Numbra's Representative Inventory, but Py'Numbra is insulted, (and has been insulted for a while now), with The Ark Association's practice edited non-motivation, showthread as The Ark Hunter Association attempting intellectual about it's Organization Game World Imagination, (Lost), dinner with Pitiful, Petty, and A Movie.)

Universal Defiance doesn't Evolve, surrounding Jack's Pots, nor does Gameplanet as a whole. Imaginate better.

(No Offense in any way one's Eye can Blink of.)

My brain hurts!!!

I don't know what he just attempted to say but trions offices are pretty much empty as of late. I wouldn't be shocked if last week are his final JPs. For some silly reason they couldn't( or wouldn't) set up a simple script to rotate them in a preordained selection. So since that was too hard we decided ehh let's just have Dave from marketing throw something up there. Well we canned Dave and his dept so no JPs sorry. Maybe the new owners will get to it.............soon......

I was half expecting this.

{Insert colorful language here}

Quote Originally Posted by GCubed View Post
    I was half expecting this.

{Insert colorful language here}
    No worries at all. With Py'Numbra's Dynasty now Established, Regional Development across Universal Defiance, ( from Arkfall Networks, Gear Production, to Ark-Professions), is Constructing Rank Level Two, advancing from Rank Level One Networks and Regional Development existing, ( in Universal Defiance.)

Central Horizon and Defiant Few World Ark Executives is at The Sitdown, and will be arriving at The Ark Grand Hall/The Forum, with Details, Blueprints, and Configurations surrounding The Two Swords State Solution, and Rank Level Two Ark Gear's Final Perfection, which (sneak peak) involving One Of Jack's Pots and One Rank Level Two Perfected Ark Gear, to achieve the Final Perfection. Rank Level T ( sneak peak expired)...

It is already fixed. Guns this week:

- Plumed Anguish (RD Magnum): https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=446/plumed-anguish

- Meleagris (RD Blaster): https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=447/meleagris

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    It is already fixed. Guns this week:

- Plumed Anguish (RD Magnum): https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=446/plumed-anguish

- Meleagris (RD Blaster): https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=447/meleagris
    Eurgh.. was hoping for fowls play...
    Thanks Daz!