+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Unobtainable Achievements (6)

Right now, there are six achievements in the game that are still unobtainable.

Legend of Defiance - Complete all other achievements.

Because you have to complete all the other achievements.

Key to Paradise - Max out reputation with 1 faction.

This achievement didn't unlock after hitting 1500/1500 reputation with the "Ark Hunter Bounties" faction, nor did it unlock when I hit hit it in another faction. The achievement stat says it unlocked for someone, as has been mentioned elsewhere but if it was legitimately done nobody knows. Either way, it's not unlocking, and I'm sure others have maxed out multiple factions by now.

Widely Regarded - Max out reputation with 4 factions.

Same as above.

Abundance of Ego - Earn 50 Perks.

Another achievement that has been somehow unlocked and unknown if it was legitimately done. a lot of us originally speculated that unlocking this achievement required getting 50 perks across 6 classes. As there are now 54 perks available to put points in, and it still hasn't unlocked, what is the deal?

I have personally tried putting a single point in every perk across all six available classes, and maxing out every perk in the trees at least once, and other permutations to no avail. It's been noted that the requirements for the PS4 trophy are also different from ours. But even those requirements were met.

Chasing Shadows - Capture 50 points in PvP

This never seemed to apply to the capture of points in Shadow Wars, and seems to be linked to capturing points in the Capture and Hold mode which we're still not able to access. Could this be tied to Shadow Wars? Is/was Capture and Hold slated to be implemented in D2050 in the near future?

The General - Complete the "The Defiant Few II" Pursuit

I completed this achievement way back on the Xbox 360 version of the game back when it was the Gunslinger pursuit stuff. I say that this achievement isn't obtainable now though, because between the number of enemies that spawn during the matches, and the lack of score boosts and some of the other kill bonuses in this version of the game, getting gold arena scores is disproportionately difficult to do legitimately for some of the arenas, be it solo or with a group. While some people do have gold, a lot of those attained out by using exploits. Can or are the thresholds for this being looked into? Could the enemy spawn numbers be increased? The multiplier?

Please advise, thanks.

You forgot the energy harvest mission, part of a volge pursuit. The mission requires you to collect sample after a seige, but seiges complerely clear as soon as they are done, so impossible.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    You forgot the energy harvest mission, part of a volge pursuit. The mission requires you to collect sample after a seige, but seiges complerely clear as soon as they are done, so impossible.
    Not an achievement but that is a pursuit you are on about. It isnt impossible. When you accept side mission Energy Harvest keep it active even after siege ends and when a new one starts you will be able to finish the side mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Not an achievement but that is a pursuit you are on about. It isnt impossible. When you accept side mission Energy Harvest keep it active even after siege ends and when a new one starts you will be able to finish the side mission.
    Thx for the tip, but it is still should be fixed, it is not working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Thx for the tip, but it is still should be fixed, it is not working as intended.

Have you created a thread on that issue?

I came on here to post the exact same thing, yet shocked there wasnt multiple posts discussing this.

Unsure if devs can even respond to tickets, or if they even have anyone working on them,
    but i wonder would it be possible for those who should have the achievement, if support team can unlock them for us?

This was doable to x360 i believe. I personally had pursuits (which connected to achievements) unlocked via ticket support, before patches were issued later. Is this possible now?
    I read 2 people had this done for Ps4 for the 50 capture points.

This seams more doable than repatching, going through certification etc especially if all employees have more pressing matters to attend to..

To any Dev reading this, I hope everything pans out.

Seems you're using TrueAchievements as a reference.

The General isn't Unobtainable now, but it hasn't been obtainable since it was fixed, as it still requires the 50 Daily missions, hence why it's labeled as such right now.

Abundance of EGO is actually "Max out 4 classes" on the other platforms, and I've asked why the string hasn't been updated for Xbox One when it was updated for PS4, but it's still broken on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post
    Seems you're using TrueAchievements as a reference.

The General isn't Unobtainable now, but it hasn't been obtainable since it was fixed, as it still requires the 50 Daily missions, hence why it's labeled as such right now.

Abundance of EGO is actually "Max out 4 classes" on the other platforms, and I've asked why the string hasn't been updated for Xbox One when it was updated for PS4, but it's still broken on both accounts.

So... I state in my OP why I feel that the achievement is unobtainable: you cannot realistically get it without using various score exploits, such as inviting different people to the arena to farm revive bonuses, etc. If you want to cheat, sure, it's obtainable. Otherwise it's not; the bonuses and boosts that made the scores doable without resorting to such tactics in Defiance 2013 aren't in Defiance 2050.

The devs said in a live that the correction of trophies would be after trouble in paradise, soon after the trion team was dismantled, I do not think there can be a correction from now on, which is a shame since I had platinum the defiance 2013 and trove, all that was missing was to complete my trion collection on ps4.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

I completed the original Defiance on my 360 too. I'd like to complete this one.

In another thread here Zephikal already stated the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey all. Let me go ahead and squash this sentiment right now. There is absolutely no reason to stop sending us bug reports. In fact, we encourage it highly. Defiance/ Defiance 2050 are still up and running, with a team to support them. Please do not stop sending bug reports and feedback!

That was shortly after the acquisition announcement, and since then they've put in a hotfix for the keys issue some people were having. I don't know what's happening or not happening with Trove, but I'm assuming the above applies until stated otherwise by them.