+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Announcement next week

The Senior Member http://forums.trovegame.com/member.p...4734-Shirokiri

Announced that next week there will be a letter about the future of trion games, we hope there is a future for them. if you want to see his post go to the link:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post811769

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

defiance is always the last to know. we always gotta find out things thru other means . other than our forum.

That post only seems to be talking about Trove, but hopefully the official letter will be about 2050 as well. Maybe a dev could let us know if it will?
    IGN - Silver Hawke, Gamertag - Jwalkinmolecule
    Defiance 2050: Platform - Xbox One/NA, Ego 50
    Defiance: Platform - Xbox 360/NA, Ego 6000

i it found kinda mess up that trove gets this info out first .

trove is also a great game, and there are many people playing, and from what I realized the devs have more enter in the forum of the trove, always responding to their topics, even if the forum of the game has much less feedback than the one of defiance.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    trove is also a great game
    ^^ lmao....that is one of the funniest things I've read in awhile. Generic minecrap "a great game".... LOL.
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

What a joke. So we can't even warrant a damned response but these guys get detailed plans similar to patch notes. You know the ones that get updated once a year. So pathetic seems these trion guys are getting exactly what their shady practices deserve. Business & Professions Code Section 17200

Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    What a joke. So we can't even warrant a damned response but these guys get detailed plans similar to patch notes. You know the ones that get updated once a year. So pathetic seems these trion guys are getting exactly what their shady practices deserve. Business & Professions Code Section 17200
    There has been quite an imbalance between what the Defiance forum gets and what other Trion games' forums get, especially Trove's.

However, I think the person (Shirokiri) who wrote up the stream notes is 'just' a helpful player. They are not an official Trion employee AFAIK and they started writing up the notes for streams back in 2016, seemingly of their own accord:

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Notes-02-09-16

One key difference here is that, from what I have seen, helpful Defiance players (who write up notes from the streams or other guides etc) don't get the same recognition (or support) from Trion. Not even a forum "title" like "Senior Member".
    Players basically did the CM's work (for free) and Trion didn't seem to care either way.

I hope Defiance gets (more than) a passing mention in the letter next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    for sure trion did it to themselves . what happen to all that patron pass and bundles money they got from us ?

I have no clue about other Trion games ,because I haven't played them or been on the forums. I am curious about the relative "atmosphere" of the other Trion games forums...is it like this one, a mixed bag of good and bad comments/attitudes or is it all positive or all negative?