+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Maths? And your telling me i'm uneducated.. But your clearly a die hard blind moron so trying to talk to you is the equivalent of talking to a wall. Oh wait, i might of used to many big words there..
    Actually your nothing but a troll that has nothing to contribute other than hate and vitriol.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

  2. #22
    Member LAPDAlonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles | Maryland
    Posts
    212
    Both rift and ArcheAge has low playerbase, I am shocked they weren't axed.


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Both rift and ArcheAge has low playerbase, I am shocked they weren't axed.
    If d13 wasn't axed yet, then why would those?
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  4. #24
    Member Tashinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Maths? And your telling me i'm uneducated.. But your clearly a die hard blind moron so trying to talk to you is the equivalent of talking to a wall. Oh wait, i might of used to many big words there..
    maybe you're educated (maybe not) but your people skills suck; insulting people and name calling is not the preferred way of persuasion
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Bo Tarr, Stacy Tarr, jek haint, pog mothoin

    psn: j599kbvvaak

  5. #25
    Member Cajun Scrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    75
    So how does steam represent the Xbox and PS4 community?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    And if you truly believe one thing speaks for games that are on multiple systems then you need to go back to school..
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Maths? And your telling me i'm uneducated.. But your clearly a die hard blind moron so trying to talk to you is the equivalent of talking to a wall. Oh wait, i might of used to many big words there..
    Hmmm, ad hominem comments I see, well this just proves that your assumption is baseless just like your circular reasonings that you love to throw around here as a "facts"

    Back to topic Defiance 2050 is going to have to be completely redone to fix some of the issues the game has. Main one is that it's not new and looks and feels old and not in a good way. Trion could have had something if they would have just copied the entire game and rewrite it (correctly) in a modern game engine! The game is horribly underpowered for a modern game and the servers or the way the game communicates with them needs to be replaced with something other than that thing that probably has that still uses Windows 98 lol

  7. #27
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by See its not that simple View Post
    Hmmm, ad hominem comments I see, well this just proves that your assumption is baseless just like your circular reasonings that you love to throw around here as a "facts"

    Back to topic Defiance 2050 is going to have to be completely redone to fix some of the issues the game has. Main one is that it's not new and looks and feels old and not in a good way. Trion could have had something if they would have just copied the entire game and rewrite it (correctly) in a modern game engine! The game is horribly underpowered for a modern game and the servers or the way the game communicates with them needs to be replaced with something other than that thing that probably has that still uses Windows 98 lol
    Well said.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

  8. #28
    Member Cajun Scrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    75
    My 2 cents, while I can understand why it feels old to you guys that has been here for some time but to a newer player, it doesn't feel old at all. I haven't achieved everything or done all the co-ops yet. Also am really enjoying the Seiges as I have been getting a ton of loot. I am over the HH event though. I am no longer concerned with getting anything from it as I haven't gotten anything yet and I have done lots and lots of them. If they can build on this and fix the criticals, this game can still make money.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    My 2 cents, while I can understand why it feels old to you guys that has been here for some time but to a newer player, it doesn't feel old at all. I haven't achieved everything or done all the co-ops yet. Also am really enjoying the Seiges as I have been getting a ton of loot. I am over the HH event though. I am no longer concerned with getting anything from it as I haven't gotten anything yet and I have done lots and lots of them. If they can build on this and fix the criticals, this game can still make money.
    if you are enjoying 2050, you should of been here when d13 was in its prime, it was a hell of a good game, so much fun
    its servers are crap now though and theres hardly anyone playing, so all the fun seems to of gone from it

    2050 never had any fun, imo at least

    I take steam charts with a pinch of salt, cant see the point in using it when you have to use glyph anyway, but the trend for the amount of people playing 2050 on it should be ringing massive alarm bells with the people in charge, in its first month it lost about 50% of its players, then second month another 44% lol, another massive amount in its third month, and now its lvling out with about a quarter of the players that where playing defiance 13 just before 2050 was announced

    theres still almost as many people playing defiance 13, a five year old game as there is playing a game thats been out a few months

    that to me is a MASSIVE FAIL and they need put there hands up and admit that they messed up big time, get rid of 2050, keep the better game that is the original defiance, and put everything they have into it, better servers and store etc, upgrade the it to the new directx and 64 bit, they would have to stop supporting the old consoles, but all they would have to do is give console players a free transfer to the current gen consoles, I'm sure the majority of them would be happy with this

    they must have a build of original defiance with the new tech on a hard drive somewhere, before they started taking stuff out for 2050 just use that

    anyway if there gonna keep 2050 and close d13, I think I would rather they just close both of them, then I can stop caring
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

  10. #30
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    So how does steam represent the Xbox and PS4 community?
    players are just using it as reference . a pretty shocking one at that .if pc is doing that bad according to those charts , does anyone anyone really expect xbox1 or ps4 to be that far behind?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts