isnt it for pc only?
    yep pc only

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

They had it free for ps4 a while back i think. but this one for the PC. Its freaking 80GB. I will play it around Christmas, no rush

i'll keep this in mind before the end date since my hard drive is split into 3 and there's no more room on my main ;p

ty for posting this
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

I believe that this is only the base version of the game and doesn't include any of the DLC or Forsaken. Many of the co-op missions (raids & nightfalls) used to be locked behind owning DLC (not 100% sure now) so make sure that the download is worth it if you subscribe to a metered internet service.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I believe that this is only the base version of the game and doesn't include any of the DLC or Forsaken. Many of the co-op missions (raids & nightfalls) used to be locked behind owning DLC (not 100% sure now) so make sure that the download is worth it if you subscribe to a metered internet service.

Well download size is 80GB. So it might have the DLCS.

Gamespot article from 11/05:

"During Blizzcon 2018, Bungie announced it's giving away Destiny 2 for free on PC between now and November 18. All you need is a Battle.net account to download the game. Once you do, it's yours to keep and play forever. Note that this is the vanilla version of Destiny 2, so it doesn't come with the numerous expansions that have arrived since the game launched last year. Even so, there's plenty to do in it.

While it doesn't include Forsaken, the big Year 2 update Bungie launched in September, buying Forsaken gets you all Year 1 content as well. And if you want a taste of what comes in Forsaken, you'll be able to try out Gambit, one of Forsaken's major new modes, during a free trial that runs November 9-11. Gambit is a mode that combines PvE and PvP, so you can take down computer-controlled enemies or, at certain points, invade the opposing team's side and battle against them."
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50