+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yes I'd have to agree there are several of my posts I have been keeping a photo record of that they have stretched their own rules to remove or ban. I have forwarded them to my own counsel but it seems irrelevant at this point since there's no one left to file a suit of my own against. It seems I am not the only one they abused their authority with. Perhaps this is the real reason they didn't want mod actions discussed. I find as I step back and view things from an observational stand point that alot of what they did and said was mostly smoke and deception designed to mislead or silence uncomfortable issues or situations which seems to me to be further proof of very poor ethics and amounts to childlike behavior of hiding from problems instead of an adult approach to resolving them. My 2¢ as I see things.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    ****... all we wanted was some chip pullers, some purifiers, and patron pass. I guess stealing our bits was more important. Sucks to be you.
    what are these purifiers you speak of?

The original suit by Aaron Van Fleet, Paul Ovberg and James Longfield was filed back in 2015, and is still ongoing it seems. I wonder how long the case will be dragged out and if it will affect Gamigo.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    ****... all we wanted was some chip pullers, some purifiers, and patron pass. I guess stealing our bits was more important. Sucks to be you.
    what are these purifiers you speak of?
    Maybe Decoy303 just really like these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    The original suit by Aaron Van Fleet, Paul Ovberg and James Longfield was filed back in 2015, and is still ongoing it seems. I wonder how long the case will be dragged out and if it will affect Gamigo.

Maybe Decoy303 just really like these guys?

could you buy them from the store?

With the account creation date of the OP, and their attitude, which is VERY similar to a known forum troll, they have literally zero credibility.

Cirran

Quote Originally Posted by Cirran View Post
    With the account creation date of the OP, and their attitude, which is VERY similar to a known forum troll, they have literally zero credibility.

Cirran
    Lol I get it can't attack the facts so go for my credibility. Classic move but I'm posting official court documents I don't need credibility to copy and paste the facts. What you are doing is trolling and personally attacking me but judging by you number of posts at least I am involved and attempting to get a wrong righted while you just want to have a text fight in an attempt to silence the facts of the issues at hand.

Finally the truth is slowly starting to bloom. “Light the darkness”
    Sticky Ways
    IGN:: HOLLOW TIP

CLAN::Written In Blood

NA Servers

Leader

Xbox 360-Xbox 1. DAY 1

On a side note, jesus the steno really needs a lot of work and wow US civil procedure seems to be quite fussy to say the least.

Looks like trion isn't the only one on the grill:

In Response To Gambling Laws, Square Enix Starts Pulling Titles From Belgium
    November 7th, 2018 Connor

Earlier this year the Belgian government gave a clear warning to game developers: Fall into line with your gambling mechanics or face potential criminal charges including fines and even jail sentences. Over the last seven months, we’ve seen the industry take the threat very seriously (for the most part). Companies like Blizzard and Valve have simply stopped allowing players within Belgium to purchase loot boxes, while Electronic Arts stood its ground and is now facing a criminal investigation.

Companies like Square Enix, meanwhile, are just pulling out of the country entirely. Square announced that at least four of its titles will no longer be accessible from Belgium as of December. Those titles include Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, Mobius Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts Union X, and Dissidia FInal Fantasy Opera Omina. All four games will no longer be accessible in Belgium over the next month, although it isn’t clear if people will be able to circumvent the block with a VPN or if Square Enix will go as far as to disable existing accounts that have been operated from within Belgium.

(Source: GI.biz)

http://mmofallout.com/in-response-to...-from-belgium/