+ Reply to Thread

Synthetic Genesis Technologies Faction

I noticed that Synthetic Genesis Technologies faction is not advancing at all. I have bheen stuck at 20 points now for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CaenTravess View Post
    I noticed that Synthetic Genesis Technologies faction is not advancing at all. I have bheen stuck at 20 points now for over a week.
    same... I haven't been able to find anything on the internet about it either.

I had some points in this when it was first added and that was stuck on about 20. It was only after completing all the crusader missions that it then started to build up points again.

If you haven’t done the new missions yet then I’d suggest trying that. I think the new faction is supposed to be a reward from the new missions.

The contract shows I have completed the requirements for the daily contract, but it is not advancing. If it is tied to the Crusader missoins it should not of advance at all till I finish the mission, like 7th Legion, Defiant Few, etc. The contrtact say the required do do Arkfalls, Arkbreaks and Sieges. I do these every day/