+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Prototype issue.Senbonzakura 0 damage and 0 score .Fix in next patch

Just got the new Senbonzakura prototype,and its not showing dmg points and not receiving any personal score or at the end of any activitys.Can you please fix this in the next patch.Very cool weapon but sadly i can play with it. Thanks

Bump (10 char)

I am currently receiving no score and no points with a sniper and rocket launcher equipped or poltomancer

Quote Originally Posted by Zu Ax View Post
    I am currently receiving no score and no points with a sniper and rocket launcher equipped or poltomancer
    You have a score bug,it happens when you dont Finnish a open world activity and jump phase.You score will be back to normal after the daily reset or if you jump back to the phase and Finnish the mission.This issue is for the prototype only.

Can you fix this prototype in todays patch please.This has had this issue since the release of this weapon,but you can fix the turkey gun and other prototypes and not this. reply on this would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Just got the new Senbonzakura prototype,and its not showing dmg points and not receiving any personal score or at the end of any activitys.Can you please fix this in the next patch.Very cool weapon but sadly i can play with it. Thanks
    I think its maded like bonsaw, no score or xp for killz.
    BBKillerStilian - ps3/ps4 EU

Bump this thread because its the volge event and i can't believe its still not fixed.

i just got this . and it doesnt do any damage when fired at npcs. its appears it only good for melee damage.

You have a score bug,it happens when you dont Finnish a open world activity and jump phase.You score will be back to normal after the daily reset or if you jump back to the phase and Finnish the mission.This issue is for the prototype only.

A clanmate had same pb with this proto, no score no damage in a SS major.. and only 1 shard at this moment, so the "jump shard without finish an open world activity" is not the problem

I had never used mine till i read your post, so i put it in a loadout and went into the matrons nest alone and low and behold 0 points after 15 min of play.
    Thank you for bringing this out it the open