+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I just want to know why you all play this hot mess of a game?
    Not sure myself tbh,but i do know my time playing per day is probably 20 minutes to 40 min to get my free keys.Launch was 12 to 13 hrs a day.The game is in a very bad state at the moment,no reply from the new staff or old on this topic, if prototypes was involved with cash i think i would of had a reply.Hopefully not a reply just saying "i have past on your question to the team.We all in life have wifi, log in and reply,you don't always need paying to post on forum for simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I just want to know why you all play this hot mess of a game?
    We are certainly running out of reasons.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    We are certainly running out of reasons.
    I know the feeling... what a shame.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Cute whirly electrical storms but no score. Sad face
    You can stop dead by hitting a rock and no problems but god forbid you hit a chicken.

Just got the new Senbonzakura prototype,and its not showing dmg points and not receiving any personal score or at the end of any activitys.
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

It does do dmg to ads but collision detection/hitbox is wonky... Rounds det on ads but pass completely through mini-bosses and bosses without registering as a hit (no dmg numbers and no score as a result) Possibly the same reason that bonesaw doesn't register pts, dmg, exp due to collision glitching because the rounds pass through and negating the hit. idk -_- lol Its a decent gun with potential if fixed correct.

Just got the new Senbonzakura prototype,and its not showing dmg points and not receiving any personal score or at the end of any activitys. not happening completely. 9Apps 9apps VidMate VidMate app 9apps

Quote Originally Posted by smithsingh01 View Post
    Just got the new Senbonzakura prototype,and its not showing dmg points and not receiving any personal score or at the end of any activitys. not happening completely.
    Interestingly, you missed the point, but many thanks for Improving my point.

(No Offense)

from what I noticed on PTS, the damage numbers will show, experience is rewarded, and kill count works fine.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    from what I noticed on PTS, the damage numbers will show, experience is rewarded, and kill count works fine.
    what about the bone saw?

+ Reply to Thread