+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink A bug fix that wasn’t mentioned.

Ok, so after the last hotfix we were still seeing multiple weapon bonuses pop up after a full reload. However, I noticed over the weekend that this no longer is occurring. So, was this a bug that was fixed but slipped past everyone? If so, awesome! Thanks

I could be wrong but I’m also not seeing millions of skitterlings spawning anymore from unequipped Venom splitters either. Only the Hulkers spawning 10 at a time in one spot during the event arks.

Now to get the class change/loadout bug fixed.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Still getting on ps4 EU. Multiple colours now with masteries instead of purple seeing green and blue from same weapon. Still getting Skitterlings too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Ok, so after the last hotfix we were still seeing multiple weapon bonuses pop up after a full reload. However, I noticed over the weekend that this no longer is occurring.
    Yeah, I also noticed the same thing when I played 2050 for an hour or so at the start of Extra Life on Saturday.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Bug is still very present. I get murdered by skitterlings in pvp everyday.

Ok, so after the last hotfix we were still seeing multiple weapon bonuses pop up after a full reload. However, I noticed over the weekend that this no longer is occurring. So, was this a bug that was fixed but slipped past everyone? If so, awesome! Thanks

I could be wrong but I’m also not seeing millions of skitterlings spawning anymore from unequipped Venom splitters either. Only the Hulkers spawning 10 at a time in one spot during the event arks.

Now to get the class change/loadout bug fixed.
    nope not fixed players are still reporting it as you can see . maybe its your isp lagging .

Only the Hulkers spawning 10 at a time in one spot during the event arks.
    They're only spawning like that due to broken weapons. They're dying as fast they spawn, which shouldn't happen and the server has a hissy fit and keeps on spawning them in the same place...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    nope not fixed players are still reporting it as you can see . maybe its your isp lagging .

It’s certainly not my ISP lagging. Hahaha
    I can 100% confirm that I am NOT seeing the multiple weapon bonus rolls proc anymore AND I can 100% confirm I no longer see millions of skitterlings. Yes, they do spawn from the VS when used. I do not see them spawning like when the event first launched. Why would I make this up? SMH I guess I have to post video proof on this for you like had to post links to prove the controller issue for you. You don’t even play 2050.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    They're only spawning like that due to broken weapons. They're dying as fast they spawn, which shouldn't happen and the server has a hissy fit and keeps on spawning them in the same place...

The VS isn’t broken. I believe the issue that was causing all of the weapon bonuses to pop was triggering the VS skitterlings to pop. Now that I’m not seeing the weapon bonuses pop I am also no longer seeing all the skitterlings. I still have all the gear I had prior so nothing has changed on my character. I even asked a clanmate and they also confirmed this is no longer an issue for them either.

I can 100% confirm that I am NOT seeing the multiple weapon bonus rolls proc anymore AND I can 100% confirm I no longer see millions of skitterlings. Yes, they do spawn from the VS when used. I do not see them spawning like when the event first launched. Why would I make this up? SMH I guess I have to post video proof on this for you like had to post links to prove the controller issue for you. You don’t even play 2050.
    On one side there's you not seeing the bug. On the other side there's everyone else seeing it, devs never saying they fixed it, and no patch happening.

So guess what? You're wrong.

whats your ping at?