+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    It’s certainly not my ISP lagging. Hahaha
    I can 100% confirm that I am NOT seeing the multiple weapon bonus rolls proc anymore AND I can 100% confirm I no longer see millions of skitterlings. Yes, they do spawn from the VS when used. I do not see them spawning like when the event first launched. Why would I make this up? SMH I guess I have to post video proof on this for you like had to post links to prove the controller issue for you. You don’t even play 2050.
    you prove anything with those links you didnt read btw. they even its a broken controller on the there you prove that its a controller issue and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    The VS isn’t broken. I believe the issue that was causing all of the weapon bonuses to pop was triggering the VS skitterlings to pop. Now that I’m not seeing the weapon bonuses pop I am also no longer seeing all the skitterlings. I still have all the gear I had prior so nothing has changed on my character. I even asked a clanmate and they also confirmed this is no longer an issue for them either.
    dude players are posting its not fixed , and the devs have yet to post about any fixes. in a long while. please post a link to the patch notes on this fix or links.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    dude players are posting its not fixed , and the devs have yet to post about any fixes. in a long while. please the patch notes on this fix or links.
    Don't bother. The guy is probably just too happy to abuse this bug and doesn't want it fixed.

The bug is still there. I enjoyed it at first but now its just annoying when trying to level weapon skills up.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"

I talked with someone ingame about it last night and they can no longer trigger the skitterlings either. They did not change/get rid of pre-update Venom Spitter either, so whatever the developers are doing, it is working. There seems to be a few cases here and there as far as reports go, but the issue is still prominent...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I talked with someone ingame about it last night and they can no longer trigger the skitterlings either. They did not change/get rid of pre-update Venom Spitter either, so whatever the developers are doing, it is working. There seems to be a few cases here and there as far as reports go, but the issue is still prominent...
    When they arent triggering. Go into menu and change one weapon to something else. Exit menu and then re-enter menu and equip your usual weapons. This seems to start the triggering again.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"

I know what ryu is saying. The second I got pumpkin patch (which was the last even prototype/could be from getting all 3), my player does not spawn skittering, or does. What I mean is I either won't spawn them in a phase, but when I swap phases I either will the whole time or won't again. My mastery bonuses that pop up also don't always pop up now, and instead of them appearing in a line from top to bottom - are all jumbled in one big pile on the middle left of the screen in purple......

IDK whats going on, its still there for me - it just changed how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I don't know who you talked to but I just did a volge siege and the bug is still very much present. There was only 3 of us (late at night so server is almost empty), all 3 using LMG or AR, and there were skitterlings everywhere. Only 1 guy was spawning them and it still was crazy.

Helped people with nim last night and I was using assault rifle and combat shotgun and had hell bugs spawn. Can be doing minor HH using ground pounder and saw with medic. I start shooting hunkers and next they are in dying mode with no hellbugs seen to have spawn maybe invisible. And yes mastery as said here earlier seeing green blue and purple at different times or in a list at the same time.
    Ps4 NZ or EU or
    Coyal or SonAl