+ Reply to Thread

Black Friday 2050

Will we see any Black Friday sales in the store for Defiance 2050? I know in the past on D13 this was the time you could get great deals including the Cerberus.
    I know you guys are at limmited staffing right now, but news of a Thanks Giving Mutant Invasion along with some sales could really go a long way. I like many are looking to see if Defiance 2050 will continue on.

Love me some great Black Friday sales... let's gooooo!
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Sounds like a sound plan to me...

sounds like its all up to the new owners.

At least I'll be saving some money this black Friday. Cheers 2050
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Not sure why everyone is so eager to invest more in a game that we don't know with 100% certainty is going to be up and running much longer. It's nice to want sales and such, but I think we should also be noting that ArchAge and Trove have had clear indications their service will continue.

Here Fasti states they are have stated that they are transferring all previous game functions provided by Trion Worlds to the Gamigo infrastructure. To me this means that Gamigo has decided to continue supporting this game.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2715011

For Trove Fasti states that "gamigo are working very hard to make sure our team has the resources we need to move forward with ongoing development."

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...l=1#post811917

We have yet to see anything like this for Rift, Defiance/Defiance 2050 or Atlas Reactor. So, I'd wait before being so eager to drop more cash on any of their games that aren't Trove or ArchAge.

I've dropped about $150 myself into 2050. I bought both major packs and the big bit bundle during the last sale. But I'm not dropping another penny in until I know the future of this game.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    I'm not dropping another penny in until I know the future of this game.
    I feel the same way. There were a few things I was going to buy during the Halloween event but I'm not buying anything until I know they're keeping D50 alive. I would imagine the Trion sale and the subsequent lack of future development information has hurt profits during this event.

Cool, looks like both D13 and 2050 are sticking around.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo