+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: trove letter

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    We don't come to your page to attack the games you enjoy. Archage was one of those games that was deep in the red. The fact they live should be a beacon of hope for Defiance players. Sorry to single your quote out, but I am so sick of people trashing this game on our forums. Go complain on your R2D2 , and Fail76 forums and leave us alone.
    Oh yey, finally some one told them! Good job! ( no ironic)

Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Its nice all these are getting to stay online but Defiance is a bit different, 2050 is terrible! And i mean very terrible.. They either need a full re haul or just port D13.
    Totally agree with this guy, D13 is the much better game, and it probably will make alot more money for gamigo, just upgrade d13, and be done with the bad idea that is 2050
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

We don't come to your page to attack the games you enjoy. Archage was one of those games that was deep in the red. The fact they live should be a beacon of hope for Defiance players. Sorry to single your quote out, but I am so sick of people trashing this game on our forums. Go complain on your R2D2 , and Fail76 forums and leave us alone.
    omg. have you look at all the complaints and issues that are from 2050 since launch on forums here ?

Fasti I believe after each of those post your due diligence is to inform 2013 & 2050 players as to what Gamico/XLgames intends with these games and their future. I understand you don't want to post half truths but if others have some semblance of what is to happen surely there's a plan for us. Thanks in advance.

Can we have some confirmation on defiance and def2050 please fasti.

Fail76
    "Fail76"... oh yeah, the beta that I've been able to play more often than my (advertised) Defiance 2050 "three day early access" for the price of $50.

Yeah... "Fail76" indeed. Yikes.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    Fasti I believe after each of those post your due diligence is to inform 2013 & 2050 players as to what Gamico/XLgames intends with these games and their future. I understand you don't want to post half truths but if others have some semblance of what is to happen surely there's a plan for us. Thanks in advance.
    I think Fasti's lack of comments on 2050 IS a comment. Even Gamigo has not come forward and said defiance is safe.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #18
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. To give you guys an update and some sense of ease, we will be posting a letter similar to Trove's soonish. Its being worked on now.

While you wait for that, I can say that its pretty much business as usual around here. Yes, we are going through a transition between Trion and Gamigo, which has pushed back our plans and has slowed development down while we get our house in order. Past that, there are NO current plans to shut down either Defiance or Defiance 2050.

Thank you all for you patience, as we go through this transition, and we will have a letter for you guys in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. To give you guys an update and some sense of ease, we will be posting a letter similar to Trove's soonish. Its being worked on now.

While you wait for that, I can say that its pretty much business as usual around here. Yes, we are going through a transition between Trion and Gamigo, which has pushed back our plans and has slowed development down while we get our house in order. Past that, there are NO current plans to shut down either Defiance or Defiance 2050.

Thank you all for you patience, as we go through this transition, and we will have a letter for you guys in the next day or two.
    Thank you for the update Zeph! Hopefully whatever is contained in the letter can help soothe some spirits, as well as lift people's hopes about the situation for both games. Take however much time needed to have a great presentable letter.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post

So happy defiance and 2050 is staying,lets be fair there is no game like this,to unique to throw away.