+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: trove letter

I just hope they start to merge 2050 more into D13 after the transition.

Given a bit of time they will build 2050 up to actually be better than D13. D13 took time to evolve into what it is after all. The class system makes more sense as does the Power levels instead of having a fully pursuit based rng game. Take a step back and remember what D13 was like at this stage of development.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    ...The class system makes more sense...
    Actually, I'd have to disagree with that. In my personal opinion, the class system in 2050 feels extremely limiting compared to the ego grid system in d13.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance PS3/NA Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    Actually, I'd have to disagree with that. In my personal opinion, the class system in 2050 feels extremely limiting compared to the ego grid system in d13.
    I agree with this, imo the new class system is just a dumb down version of the ego grid with a lot less choices and only added so they could monetize it with paid classes.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/skepticck/

The entire 2050 game is a scam folks. Anyways, any word on the fate of defiance yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    The entire 2050 game is a scam folks. Anyways, any word on the fate of defiance yet?
    Zeph JUST posted. Did you not read his post? Still business as usual.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    i agree the class system is wack .

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post

Yeah...

"Business as usual" means little to no communications/action for the D13 players.
    We have been waiting since the middle of June for a Producer's Letter that was to address the in-game store issue. Based on that, the earliest we can expect our "Trove Letter" would be early May 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by GCubed View Post
    Yeah...

"Business as usual" means little to no communications/action for the D13 players.
    We have been waiting since the middle of June for a Producer's Letter that was to address the in-game store issue. Based on that, the earliest we can expect our "Trove Letter" would be early May 2019.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Honestly i was hoping new devs from the new company took over and ported everything from D13 to 2050 or ditch 2050 and upgraded D13. Business as usual, which means, no sale for the gold edition D13, no store fix, items from the store from D13 ported in game vendors which would easily solved the problem with the store. no plans to port everything to D13 to 2050.

Same nonsense. Trion needss to wake up, look at the freaking playerbase now for D13, down to 90 players, 2050 around 150. business as usual, just shut down the games already. What is even the point of a new company taking over , if they are going to have the same devs who isn't fixing the games so players can come back, at this rate, both games is going to have 50 players by the end of the year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Scam lol all items in store and classes are free in game with the OPTION to purchase early. Lol nice to see the usual 2050 hatters jump back on the scam bs now 2050 is in the clear. Sure rng loot boxes was a def13 thing not a good thing to scream close a game down.But you need to be realistic,def13 will always be the first to go out the two.Ps3 is already slowly dead with all ps3 games cancelld.