+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: trove letter

lapd, just wondering how old you are because you seem to have missed nap time.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Scam lol all items in store and classes are free in game with the OPTION to purchase early. Lol nice to see the usual 2050 hatters jump back on the scam bs now 2050 is in the clear. Sure rng loot boxes was a def13 thing not a good thing to scream close a game down.But you need to be realistic,def13 will always be the first to go out the two.Ps3 is already slowly dead with all ps3 games cancelld.
    You seem to be missing the point to why i am saying the game is a scam. Read the steam reviews and it will give you some idea to what i am talking about. I'm honestly tired of explaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celldweller View Post
    lapd, just wondering how old you are because you seem to have missed nap time.
    Good luck with your dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    You seem to be missing the point to why i am saying the game is a scam. Read the steam reviews and it will give you some idea to what i am talking about. I'm honestly tired of explaining it.

Good luck with your dead game.
    I play the game regularly and understand it in and out,i did explain why its not a scam,but you faild again to explain why it is.Just one liners followed up with nothing to back it. I don't play def13 for reasons many don't,but i don't post all over that forum crying shut it down.