+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What keeps you playing Defiance 2050?

Ok this is for people playing the game. Not the quitters. No complaining about stuff. Just take a minute, and pretend you are marketing this game to new players.

I know for me D50 has been about grouping and chatting with friends. Meeting and making new friends. Helping a group of people gather together for a common goal. Rekindling a long lost story line, and watching it go in a new direction. Huge open world that the Casual can group with the Diehard, and still have a great time. Improved graphic options that include skins for weapons. Epic boss fights that can include anyone. The ability to teleport to friends and clan mates. Driving and racing others from place to place. I can go on and on , but I'd like to know what keeps others playing?

All those things, but mostly my clan. Great group of people. That and the hope for more. Hope for things to get better, for them to add more bigger and better content. This game has so much potential. I love it.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

what platform do you play on ?

Cass saying she should have just stripped naked and swam...Seriously, it's the only game I play and for reasons I really can't explain, I am hooked and hope it sticks around.

I just love defiance,def13 is running on a antique and was happy to leave.For me def2050 will be better then def13 if the devs get time to Finnish the game.

What keeps me playing Defiance 2050?

Two words...

Cass Ducar
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

I play it because it's the most polished and maintained - wait, what game are we talking about again?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    I play it because it's the most polished and maintained - wait, what game are we talking about again?
    hahahaha

I play this game because ... Strange but there are not any game with full open world + Sci-fi Shooter RPG + MMO, only Defiance!
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10676073&dateline=153  1440132
    bal bla bla ...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    what platform do you play on ?
    Ps4..Scroll my signiture

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Ps4..Scroll my signiture
    i wasnt ask u. i know what you been playing on