+ Reply to Thread

"Disturbing Discovery" glitched all to hell

Been trying to finish (or at least start) the mission "A disturbing discovery" and every time I show up at the quarry site, it's completely abandoned, no enemies, no telecom panels, nothing but three ammo boxes. Considering this game is a literal remake of the original defiance, and the original has been around for years, I find this completely unacceptable

seems like a broken phase . try jumping to another phase.

Yes, there was another player afk for over an hour in the blue circle and it caused it not to reset. We (clan) had to go to a different shard.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Yes, there was another player afk for over an hour in the blue circle and it caused it not to reset. We (clan) had to go to a different shard.

yeah, but i not really get why we need make compromise , when its a game issue.

it's same like you go buy a blue paint but you get a red paint at shop, if you start complain then seller tells, but you can paint something else with that red paint. and if you agree with that then it's a compromise.

but in end you still need blue paint too.

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    yeah, but i not really get why we need make compromise , when its a game issue.

it's same like you go buy a blue paint but you get a red paint at shop, if you start complain then seller tells, but you can paint something else with that red paint. and if you agree with that then it's a compromise.

but in end you still need blue paint too.

or look this some other way, there is a bug with Warmaster Major arkfall that we can't invite clanmates when we enter , soo again we need todo compromise for not click that button or we will be stuck at there.

but it's a game bug really. new players may quit for this gind bugs you know? for them this game not working, old players make compromise and can live without that.

and worst part is when developers tell , we know the issue but it's not a game breaking ,in other worlds we just not fix those small problems.