+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paradise Rep

Paradise Rep

Still waiting on an answer about this? I wil have over 600 rep by the time the event ends and dont want it to go to waste. I have the 3 protos so would just spend ti on keys
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Still waiting on an answer about this? I wil have over 600 rep by the time the event ends and dont want it to go to waste. I have the 3 protos so would just spend ti on keys
    It sure would be nice to know if the reputation for Paradise Territory will be staying or not after Hulker Hell ends. It seems like the reputation will be staying based on circumstances, but it does not hurt to get a definite answer on this. After all...it would be better than letting the points go to waste, especially for your case Fluffyroo. :P
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Yes I wonder too

Can we get an answer please as the event finishes in a couple of days?

It would be nice if the rep carried over and could be used for the next event's weapons/protos

Quote Originally Posted by Scootz View Post
    It would be nice if the rep carried over and could be used for the next event's weapons/protos
    This is what im hoping for. I could just buy the new ones from a new event if needed

I finally got pp the last one I needed, then blew all my rep on 3 skin boxes. Guided rl skin for solepter gl only....., Detonator skin for solepter dets only...., and pistol skin for you guessed it, solepter guns only.

Plus every skin I get has a chance to give me shards on duplicates, so I have a choice of skins later. There is no way I'm buying these boxes for what... $5 each, for 1 random weapon skin? Its a good thing I don't have a gambling problem, rigs and Special Synergies only purchasable with bits in d13 killed it for me, at least these boxes are cosmetic, and ernable during the event.

- Back on topic, I spent my rep just in case the vendors stock does change after the event. Paradise might add in new daily events (5 arks falls? lets make 3 of these please), and give rep for new stock.
    The stock will probably only change for holiday events, and would be awesome if we can store paradise rep from dailys to get head starts on holiday events.

I spoke with Zeph the other day and he mentioned another event of some type coming after HH. perhaps the paradise bucks will be useful there...idk. But with all 3 of the protos Im just going to sit on it and see. Thats if they dont just disappear after this event is over.

Come on zeph, fasti anyone??

Really need an answer to this before event finishes. I dont want to waste the rep if i dont have to