+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    in one of the 3 livestream i dont remember which . the devs stated exactly how to go about reporting suspected cheaters . coming and posting about them on forums wasnt one the options the statedn.
    So many people have quit I don't know who of the cheaters I reported were banned or who just quit. D13 now is pretty close to how it was before, Trion I believe fixed the lag which is great but I think it would be nearly exactly the same if nobody had quit. The store is missing but honestly it is fine with me. I have patron on 2 accounts and 1 I am saving the 500 for something I want and the other I take my chances with the vendor. I have never watched a livestream so idk man how those are. But if I would definitely say publicly showing a video of somebody who's obviously cheating would be an easy solution. To be fair though some would post an edited video making it look like someone is cheating. There really is no easy solution to this but a start would be making it ok to talk about it on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    And you shame us for asking for things OOOFFFFFFF
    It's one thing to ask for something, another to have a valid complaint over something that is wrong with the game or if you have actually been wronged. But some people's threatening and ultimatums are just wack. Getting pissed and saying they're going to cancel subscriptions or sue.. why.. don't hate the game get better at it. Suing Trion is like suing your Grandma. These guys and girls made a game we all really like and ya they screw it up sometimes but no matter what you do it's goin to piss somebody off. There was a bucket of slack somewhere but I think fell off the trion cerberus car you could buy and not use any of the guns on it lol

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    So what you're saying is 24 hour ban, and fine when they come back? I second that idea
    Shadow Wars and other Arena Rule Competition were established as Mock Battles between Ark Hunters, for if the Twin Side of an Ark Region's Portal Ark, (The Ark Zone), is unseal by a Regional. Pandora Claw's, (Executive Of Muir), opening an Ark Door in Muir soon, which, Ark Hunters not Employed By An Ark Region, may Register for Ark Work and Professions, multiplying many Ark Doors Applications.

Pvp Doomsday New Storyline and Application, you'll find interesting I'm sure. I'll bring it up for you...Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Shadow Wars and other Arena Rule Competition were established as Mock Battles between Ark Hunters, for if the Twin Side of an Ark Region's Portal Ark, (The Ark Zone), is unseal by a Regional. Pandora Claw's, (Executive Of Muir), opening an Ark Door in Muir soon, which, Ark Hunters not Employed By An Ark Region, may Register for Ark Work and Professions, multiplying many Ark Doors Applications.

Pvp Doomsday New Storyline and Application, you'll find interesting I'm sure. I'll bring it up for you...Enjoy.
    Too bad there is no grand prize for winning at any of the arenas or Hotshots :/ Some of them are pretty fun! I doubt anyone even does those anymore. I used to.