+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Where is the official statement from gamigo?

So a past dev said that defiance is here to stay, well i would like to see a statement on gamigo's website about it, and what the plans are for defiance 2013 and 2050. Sorry I'm not believing anything until i read an official statement on their website , not the forums. for all i know the past devs could be pretending with new fake accounts.

also its interesting that they are quick to say both games are here to stay and yet they didn't provide us with any information, i think that anne person said "they can't tell us right now", why not? we have been waiting for months about the in game store and d13 future, and they can't tell us anything.

"Some more surprises are coming, but we don’t want to spoil those quite yet! We still want to give you a small hint"

Seriously? Not believing this person.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    So a past dev said that defiance is here to stay, well i would like to see a statement on gamigo's website about it, and what the plans are for defiance 2013 and 2050. Sorry I'm not believing anything until i read an official statement on their website , not the forums. for all i know the past devs could be pretending with new fake accounts.

also its interesting that they are quick to say both games are here to stay and yet they didn't provide us with any information, i think that anne person said "they can't tell us right now", why not? we have been waiting for months about the in game store and d13 future, and they can't tell us anything.

"Some more surprises are coming, but we don’t want to spoil those quite yet! We still want to give you a small hint"

I think we should be asking your PC/NA char Paris Hilton since she can snipe through rocket spam maybe she knows something we don't?
    Just ask her.
    Everything will be ok.

Sorry I'm not believing anything until i read an official statement on their website, not the forums.
    Yeah, likewise... guess it's just a natural reaction after the half truths we've been fed over the past 5 years.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I think we should be asking your PC/NA char Paris Hilton since she can snipe through rocket spam maybe she knows something we don't?
    Just ask her.
    Everything will be ok.
    That's one of my characters, um but i am confused about your second comment, snipe through rocket spam? I don't even use a sniper or rocket on that character. I have a nade launcher orange and shotgun plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Yeah, likewise... guess it's just a natural reaction after the half truths we've been fed over the past 5 years.
    I just find it odd and weird how they are "hinting" at stuff and being so secretive. I'm just going by steam charts but there were more players on d13 then 2050 about an hour ago. if anything they should be telling us the bottom line lol. Both games are barely reaching 200 players and they want to hint at stuff? hahaha talking with us, telling us what is going on and so forth is what keeps players around. if you want to hint at stuff, that's a good way to lose your company.

Dont mind him...he's a tryhard troll. Amateurish at that.

We?......, i see. So in other words, your mirror's reflection is that terrible to confront? Do you inventory a Game World Imagination that's yours?

If Offically, were you interested with Boot's Arrival Letter Of Credentials, how can one shine bright like a diamond? Searching, Reading, Researching, Thinking, Observating, or all the above without Asking? Within Universal Defiance, The Ark Grand Hall, or both Planets?

I just find it odd and weird how they are "hinting" at stuff and being so secretive.
    They've been doing this since 2013, so I guess their logic is: "Why stop now?"
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

[QUOTE=LAPDAlonzo;2133791 I have a nade launcher orange and shotgun plasma. [/QUOTE]

what?awhat?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    what?awhat?

Which translates to: I have moved on to Warframe. Not coming back to defiance until i see that the D13 store is back whatever from the store or in game so we can buy the stuff with in game scrip/rep/etcs. So you won't see Paris hilton for a long time i guess

That's hot...........

Seems like they're only posting stuff in the 2050 section of the forums, basically saying screw all of you who play Defiance OG.