Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Dev Q & A Thread - November 16

Hey everyone!

We're going to have a Defiance 2050 livestream from our Austin, TX office on Friday. Please get your questions in for the team and we'll do our best to answer what we can.

Keep in mind that there will absolutely be some things we can't answer, but we will get answers where we can.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

1.Are we having a Christmas event?

2.Have you guys figured out the bug that causes skitterlings to spawn from all my kills with any gun? I feel like this bug is causing lag issues.

3.Is there a fix for the bug that switches my class when I fast travel?

4.When might we get a hot fix?

5.Can we please enhance are shields/grenades? It's very hard to find them with a 5k power rating currently. Maybe instead of salvage, make enhancing shields/nades cost cores or requisitions. you can make it expensive to do, so that people wouldn't do it to level up but more to get to 5k or bring an item up to 5k that they like to use.

thanks
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

when are yall gonna fix the defiance 2013 store? or issue a refund for our money we wasted on bits we cant use?

when will yall place a jump nerf in 2050 pvp? it is really needed.

Can we get a fix for the all-gun-mastery bug? That's the bug where all masteries fire up even though the gun isn't equipped. In particular, it's the one that makes some people have every one of their guns spawn skitterlings because they have a venom spitter in their inventory.

so will the apoc get fixed?
    so still no plans on a better use of our ark salvage?
    when is the next synergy rotation for runners?
    when are the d13 servers getting a update? since yall canceled the one on sept 25th?
    will yall ever nerf the master blasters in pvp and other guns in d13?
    so who won the log in to win sweepstakes? yall have failed to announce any winners next month will be year.
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...stakes-update/

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Log-In-to-Win

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...just-kaput-lol

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so will the apoc get fixed?
    so still no plans on a better use of our ark salvage?
    when is the next synergy rotation for runners?
    when are the d13 servers getting a update? since yall canceled the one on sept 25th?
    will yall ever nerf the master blasters in pvp and other guns in d13?
    so who won the log in to win sweepstakes? yall have failed to announce any winners next month will be year.
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...stakes-update/
    Let me quote you OP:
    We're going to have a Defiance 2050 livestream ...

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Let me quote you OP:
    We're going to have a Defiance 2050 livestream ...
    you can always use the block feature if you have issues with any ones posts . its just that simple. you wont see any ones posts you block.

Hi all,

Here are questions I have on behalf of my clan. If I get any more I will amend my post and add them.

1) Are you all going to add security for our forums? Currently the site is unsecure. Unlike the defiance blog page and support sites. If so, what what is an ETA? If not, why?

2) Forum bots are created and spamming the forums ever night. Are there plans to add increased security like capcha and/or email confirmation to ensure that it's a human posting and not a bot? If not why?

3) Is there going to be a Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Year's event? If there is, can you please take suggestions for the unique OJ bonus rolls similar to how you took synergy suggestions for D13?

4) Is there a bug fix yet for the character class switch bug internally? If so is there an ETA on it?

5) Why was the decision made to remove the prototypes from the paradise vendor and remove the rep bar from the list of factions? Considering you can't gain rep with that factions unless events are active, we don't see any harm in leaving the Faction on the list in game and prototypes at the vendor indefinitely. As they will only be added to as more events come along.

6) On scale of moderately stressed to exhausted, how overworked do you all feel as a team after the acquisition?

7) Can you share with us any details of the "alternate progression system" mentioned in the roadmap? Are there plans to make reaching 5000 PR easier?

8) Is there a way to change to RNG for those who have reached 5000 PR to only receive weapons that can be fully enchanced to 5000? It seems wasteful to have weapons, grenades, and shields continue to drop in the open world, in co-ops, in arkfalls chests, and co-op chests that are unless to 5000 PR players. Especially since once you have reached 5000 PR you are playing to get that unicorn OJ. I can't think of anything worse than having a weapon be OJ, rank 10/10, with perfect rolls, only to be 4749 or lower if you are 5000.

9) Is there an ETA yet for adding Berk Academy and Freight Yard back to the PvP map pool? Due to them not being in circulation we are missing out on a large chunk of PvP pursuits / ark hunter bounties rep.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    you can always use the block feature if you have issues with any ones posts . its just that simple. you wont see any ones posts you block.
    No, we can't. And you would still be off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    No, we can't. And you would still be off topic.
    the topic is " Dev Q & A Thread - November 16"