+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance Team Letter

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Team Letter

Greetings Ark Hunters,

We’d like to start off by apologizing for the wait in getting an official statement out to each of you. It’s something we’ve wanted to take care of since the transition into the gamigo group first started, but we needed to allow time for things to stabilize before making any promises.

Let’s dive in, shall we?

The Defiance team is still here and working hard to continue development for Defiance 2050. Critical team members like Zephkial, Rarnok, and Destromathe are working their butts off to bring new content to you.

There’s still more work to be done to fully integrate all the former Trion staff into the new organization, but that process is well underway. We’re very excited for the opportunities for growth that we’ll have as a part of the gamigo group.

We’re continuing to work on upcoming events and content with the next big update focusing on the Synergy Matrix. If you want to hear more on this new system, be sure to check out our livestream on Friday at 10:30 AM PST (6:30 PM UTC) on our new Twitch channel, Twitch.tv/DefianceGame.

You can also look forward to the return of the Solstice Strike event in December as well as upcoming Black Friday and big holiday sales!

Finally, we’re also very happy to have a new Community team coming onboard to help improve communication between the dev team and the players with both French and German support coming soon.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with us. There really is a lot to be excited for and we can’t wait to be able to share even more info with all of you as we get our plans locked in for the future of the New Frontier!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

and still no word on the defiance 2013 store get fixed? anything for defiance 2013 ?

Sorry guys but it looks like Defiance 2013 is in the same condition as Diablo is to Blizzard and that is dead and buried. Seems that they no longer give two hoots about Defiance 2013 hence no answers to your question.

Thank you. Also, it's nice to see the dev(s) frequently online in the game lately.

Still can’t fix the Trophies 🏆
    | PSN ID: OkiStorm05 | 85% Trophies |
    | Selene Storm | Human/F | POWER 5000 |
    | n.W.o. | Pursuit Rating 1120 |

I only have two questions, let's see how fast they answer me.

#1Is the snow falling effects going to be in the snow event for D13 and D2050?
    #2 What is the word on the store for Defiance 2013?

Words that calm my mind. Thanks Fasti

Maybe they aren't answering questions about D13 because they don't have an answer.

Thank you for the continued updates. Look forward to the stream this Friday.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Thanks for the letter. Happy to hear that D50 will continue. Will there be a Thanksgiving/New Frontier Harvest event this year? I read you have Solstice planned but no mention of NFH.