+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Tidbitz here!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    ohh myy.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Arkhunters,

I am Tidbitz, your new Community Manager.

Long story short i'll be an additional point of contact between the team and you all. Among other tasks, I'll also look into the forums, hence, this introduction.
    Before we go on, please know that i just started checking the Defiance games so please bear with me until i catch up to you all. Rest assured that i am quite the fast learner when it comes to video games and i'm certain i'll be up to speed in no time.

Few words about me:

• I play games on almost all platforms and from a variety of genres but i love me some console adventure games or PC shooters.
    • Sounds cliche but i love music! My song haven is: Gorillaz, Jamiroquai and Childish Gambino.
    • Movies are great but nothing beats the 80's classics.
    • DnD is a guilty pleasure and i rarely but greatly enjoy it.
    • I speak english, french and spanish but i prefer to stick with english.
    • I'm 27 but look (way too) younger.

Now, i'm sure we'll get along just fine but i do hope that i will reach your expectations and i count on you all to show me the ropes around here.

With that said, if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Godspeed,
    Tidbitz
    when are you going to get to work answering all our answered and ignored questions? we have given yall more than enough time.