+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Tidbitz here!

hello and welcome

Best of luck to ya mate. Hopefully when everyones all caught up we can plan out some community events. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller View Post
    My apologies in advance as it's not my intention to take anything away from your introduction, but I'm wondering if you can find out who the new CM will be over on Rift as it's been radio silence since the initial announcement and this is the 2nd time now that we've been informed as one of last communities in regard to CM related news.
    Wait, you're saying the Defiance community FINALLY didn't come on the last place on SOMETHING?

Best of luck to you guys on Rift, but let us appreciate this grandiose moment in the history of Defiance for a few moments: GOOD START, TIDBITZ!

It's great that Defiance 2050 have a new CM, but there stall has been no posts on the 2013 forums by anyone, is 2013 going to be updated and fixed or is going to be scrapped altogether. Just a word from a CM or anyone from Gamigo that can let us know what the outcome for 2013 is going to be would be most appreciated even if it's just to say sorry guys but 2013 is dead in the water and not going to be worked on.

Adventure games?
    DnD?
    Loves 80's movies?

Think I just found my younger alternate self.

Welcome to the family. We may fight and bicker sometimes, but we all have love for defiance.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Welcome here, Tidbitz!

The community of Defiance / Defiance 2050 can be harsh, especially when it comes to certain sensitive topics that is being avoided for a long time, but I hope you'll get along well with us.

By the way, on which mediums you'll be in contact with us? For example here, on the forums, the official Twitter, the official Twitch, maybe the community made Defiance Data Discord server?

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!
    Join Defiance Data's Discord server!

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Hello and welcome Tidbitz, I hope you have a smooth transition to your new position. A few of us can be a handful sometimes, but a lot of us have been here since (or near) the beginning and a lot of us have no problem helping out.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

To: Tidbit

Welcome ^_^

Enough talk. Let's talk.

It's evident Defiance 2050 is assembling a new team before our very eyes to cater to it, but what about Defiance (2013)? Are you for both, or just the latter? Will Defiance (2013) have its own CM? My reason for asking is because how the forums became segregated after 2050 launched, not much has been happening in the old forums section.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Hi welcome Tidbitz
    The best thing you can do when you are up to speed with defiance is to communicate with the community, honestly telling us your opinions of both defiance 2050 & defiance 2013 . Now I feel old my son is your age and has similar interests ,
    Hope you have a long happy future here

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. Still figuring things out in here so give me some time and i'll get on with cleaning the forums, giving you more frequent updates and setting stuff for the games (maybe events in the future who knows ). As soon as i have more info on both D13 and 2050 i'll keep you all updated. I'll mostly interact with you all here on forums and will also use official social media channels. For now i probably won't appear on live streams but i'll always lurk in the chat don't worry.