+ Reply to Thread

How does one obtain the tempest/goliath protoypes?

Just read the patch notes saw there's a few new prototypes and wondering how to get them? Any help would be appreciated. They sound like good ones to have.
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    Just read the patch notes saw there's a few new prototypes and wondering how to get them? Any help would be appreciated. They sound like good ones to have.
    The way I read it you need to have boosts since it is under boosts I may be wrong tho but is how I see it. And spending money seems to be the way to me but like I said I may be wrong.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    The two new Prototypes (Goliath/Tempest) will drop in Co-ops. Also, boosts have nothing to do with Prototype drop rates. Just wanted to clear that up before it becomes a talking point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    The two new Prototypes (Goliath/Tempest) will drop in Co-ops. Also, boosts have nothing to do with Prototype drop rates. Just wanted to clear that up before it becomes a talking point.
    It was posted under boosts is why I thought of it that way, ty for the reply Zephkial.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Yep yep, just some bad formatting when we posted the notes. We got it cleaned up so there is no further confusion.

Are they a random drop in coops, or only from the chests?
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Thanks for the info Zephkial
    IGN-Quest
    CLAN-Devil's Rejects
    PSN-questfordays
    PS4-NA

Zephkial:

Yep yep, just some bad formatting when we posted the notes. We got it cleaned up so there is no further confusion.
    As of now (2/21, 2:30am) It's still confusing:

The sentence above talks about "Arkchests". Ark Chests appear both at the end of Arkfalls and Co-ops, and they require an Ark Key to be opened. But in another post on this very same thread (above) you say they will "drop" in co-ops...? A "drop", to me, reads as loot from chests AND normal loot from enemies and rewards (both don't require Ark Keys).

Could you clarify a little further? Do we need Ark Keys or not? And where, exactly, should we grind our hearts out, co-ops, Arkfalls or both?

BTW, thank you for the boosts, honestly! These events are perfect to level up secondary toons.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Zephkial:

As of now (2/21, 2:30am) It's still confusing:

The sentence above talks about "Arkchests". Ark Chests appear both at the end of Arkfalls and Co-ops, and they require an Ark Key to be opened. But in another post on this very same thread (above) you say they will "drop" in co-ops...? A "drop", to me, reads as loot from chests AND normal loot from enemies and rewards (both don't require Ark Keys).

Could you clarify a little further? Do we need Ark Keys or not? And where, exactly, should we grind our hearts out, co-ops, Arkfalls or both?

BTW, thank you for the boosts, honestly! These events are perfect to level up secondary toons.
    Come on you should know by now. All loot is locked behind chests so you will need to buy keys or use your 2 free keys.