+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Py 11/21

Py 11/21

Py this week has Plate Slicer Goodies.

Autumns Scourge (Sludge Det) - https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=...-scourge-mk-ii

&

Feaster (Infector) - https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=359/feaster-mk-ii
    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Bad Curry Company (Leader)

Moovacious - 6K -/- Mootoo - 6K -/- Moolevolent - 6k

ok wait.... why is PS syn back on py numbra? PS was on the very first PY rotation.. this is just wrong and you even skipped purge syn. this should have been at least RC syn

but hey, it's a dead game... what do i expect?
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    ok wait.... why is PS syn back on py numbra? PS was on the very first PY rotation..
    You sir, are correct. I wasn't around then so didn't actually notice it was a repeat. It does suck, as thats a lot of good synergies skipped..
    However, it could just be this syn due to the fact its thanksgiving, and to keep with the theme. I'm gonna hope thats all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    You sir, are correct. I wasn't around then so didn't actually notice it was a repeat. It does suck, as thats a lot of good synergies skipped..
    However, it could just be this syn due to the fact its thanksgiving, and to keep with the theme. I'm gonna hope thats all it is.
    yeah thanksgiving to keep up with the theme but RC syn was made during 2016 NFH event. that syn should be appropriate. devs don't read our comments here unless it's on 2050. sad times

EDIT: i miss rashere. he's the only dev i can talk to here...
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    No worries at all. Central won't mind rewinding and fast forward Universal Defiance's Chronicles.

The Era was the 5th Ark Generation. Py'Numbra, Arkfall's Npc Association, Arkfall Board Of Directors, and The Ark Grand Hall was locked in Dialogue with the Py'Numbra Dynasty. Py'Numbra dominated humble discussions, seeking an appearance agreement with Arkfall and Max Shop Industries, with Py'Numbra wanting to take a Regional Leading Role in Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Ark Gears Of Production, including Collections Of Arkfall Industry's Productions in order to Transform it's Exp, Rank, Performance, and Appearance. Py'Numbra's reason for arriving on the Ark being Hall Of Game, every Organization bought into Py'Numbra's Sit Down.

Rank Level One Construction was the First Arrival on the Market Block, Collections Of Arkfall and Max Shop Industry's Productions. When The Ark Hunter Association saw Vault Lock/Bit Jack's Pots on the Market Block, which the Gear Ascension would've arrival under Rank Level Two Construction Of Py'Numbra's Sitdown, The Ark Hunter Association arrive at The Ark Grand Hall with Reality's Imagination, subtracting the Imagination that Rules.., Gameplanet's Imagination, so Appearance Agreement Alliance was short lived.

(Looks at Lamar Kendrick).., and Elmoo, Central Knows Every Ark Traveler who shot new Content after new Content, but supposedly, The Ark Hunter Association, (Central Horizon heard), wants new content.

Autumn's Scourge used to be a good det. Wouldn't mind getting my paws on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    No worries at all. Central won't mind rewinding and fast forward Universal Defiance's Chronicles.

The Era was the 5th Ark Generation. Py'Numbra, Arkfall's Npc Association, Arkfall Board Of Directors, and The Ark Grand Hall was locked in Dialogue with the Py'Numbra Dynasty. Py'Numbra dominated humble discussions, seeking an appearance agreement with Arkfall and Max Shop Industries, with Py'Numbra wanting to take a Regional Leading Role in Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Ark Gears Of Production, including Collections Of Arkfall Industry's Productions in order to Transform it's Exp, Rank, Performance, and Appearance. Py'Numbra's reason for arriving on the Ark being Hall Of Game, every Organization bought into Py'Numbra's Sit Down.

Rank Level One Construction was the First Arrival on the Market Block, Collections Of Arkfall and Max Shop Industry's Productions. When The Ark Hunter Association saw Vault Lock/Bit Jack's Pots on the Market Block, which the Gear Ascension would've arrival under Rank Level Two Construction Of Py'Numbra's Sitdown, The Ark Hunter Association arrive at The Ark Grand Hall with Reality's Imagination, subtracting the Imagination that Rules.., Gameplanet's Imagination, so Appearance Agreement Alliance was short lived.

(Looks at Lamar Kendrick).., and Elmoo, Central Knows Every Ark Traveler who shot new Content after new Content, but supposedly, The Ark Hunter Association, (Central Horizon heard), wants new content.
    I wanna know what drugs you are on so i can destroy it all so you start making sense

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    I wanna know what drugs you are on so i can destroy it all so you start making sense
    Yet, Remant's Thoughtfulness Of Despair replied............... Mentally...., that's it?

( Jumps in Rigg driving off)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Yet, Remant's Thoughtfulness Of Despair replied............... Mentally...., that's it?

( Jumps in Rigg driving off)
    You do realize youre making a fool out of yourself right? No ones gonna take you serious with that s**t

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Autumn's Scourge used to be a good det. Wouldn't mind getting my paws on that.
    Its not bad at all, i'm just not a fan of the whole sludge weapons, so i'm giving this week, welll.. this rotation a miss to be honest. I love plate slicer, But i just find the JP's very lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    I dont even read the posts they post anymore, as soon as i realise who it is, i skip straight to the next post.