+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ps4 Trophies not unlocking

I know that there has been numorous threads about trophies being glitched and not unlocking for several players. Can a DEV respond and tell us what is happening regarding this matter.

The following trophies are not unlocking on defiance 2050 to my knowledge:

Abundance of ego- Max out 4 classes
    Chasing shadows- Capture 50 points in pvp

My psn name: eXeRIZZLAeXe
    Character name: eXeRIZZLAeXe
    Server: EU

If there is any other trophies that are not unlocking, reply stating which trophies are not unlocking. Hopefully they can be fixed due to the transition of gamigo.

Happy gaming fellow ark hunters!

Bugged trophies

There are 2 other trophies in addition to "chasing shadows" and "abundance of ego" that are bugged:

Key to Paradise: Max out reputation with 1 faction.
    Widely regarded: Max out reputation with 4 factions.

During one of their late October streams, 'Destromathe' said to PM him on the forums and let him know about your bugged achievements / trophies. But don't take his word for it; I did just that and never got a reply.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Thank you for your patient!

opened a ticket in august, still waiting for a proper response

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Opened a thread, sent tickets, talked to devs, asked in streams.... still nothing new except they will look into it, and my ticket was closed as being "resolved". I have all 6 classes maxed and no Trophy for it. Best bet is to just stop asking because they are obviously not going to take the time and fix their own mistakes... Too much for them to handle.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Promises and more promises!
    :louco:
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thanks for reporting, we are working on several fixes and going through certification processes for a bigger update soon. Thanks for your patience Ark Hunters
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunter. We are aware of this bug and will be providing a fix after the 10/15 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is not the case. We will investigate this individual issue, however at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly. Thanks for the information though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    It has been stated that we are absolutely looking into this. This issue is not present for every single player, as we see this trophy being unlocked. However we have not yet honed in on a full fix for this.

This trophy is a top priority, and we are working on solutions currently. If you have already completed the trophy, I assure you that you will get it when we fix the problem. Please be patient while we locate the solution.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    What a coincidence.... I got all of these responses too as well.... almost like they are copy paste responses.... who would've thought....

As long as they got their money, they don't care. I'll stop saying they don't care as soon as we actually do see progress....
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    How can they say its not happening to every player? Would it be because of the 0.01% of people who have the achievement/trophy which has obviosuly been modded or hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    How can they say its not happening to every player? Would it be because of the 0.01% of people who have the achievement/trophy which has obviosuly been modded or hacked.
    Of course, since it seems that someone has played the game, but the guy did not synchronize the trophies because he is not in PSNPROFILES, the guy must have used a hack after att thinking that she would correct the trophies. but when he realized that att did not fix anything the **** was already fair, if someday there is a correction we will know the name of the cheater.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    I have reported this issue on my side. If I learn anything new about it i'll keep you guys updated.