+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The bargain box isn’t directly tied to Gamigo as it was initially implemented by Trion. Gamigo’s first test will be the introduction of NEW content that isn’t some rehashed 2013 Defiance with more glitches/bugs. I still don’t understand how a company could pump $75,000,000+ into a game that released broken to paying customers without ever rectifying the problem. Don’t forget, OG Defiance cooked more than a few ps3 hdds.

PS- I’m curious to know what kind of values Trion had accessed for their multiple shenanigans (IE: Trove, Rift, Defiance....).

So, basically you want them tto give one weapon, shield, grenade, full outfit, 2 OJ's in per box, give away free outfits because you didnt get them, and make the boxes cheaper? How will that help increase cash flow? No one would buy more then one box.

Maybe make that box $70 then you have an idea. Business cannot succeed on generosity.

Might as well tell McDonalds to give me every combo meal for $20. And I also want 15 free ice creams since they dont come with combo meals.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    So, basically you want them tto give one weapon, shield, grenade, full outfit, 2 OJ's in per box, give away free outfits because you didnt get them, and make the boxes cheaper? How will that help increase cash flow? No one would buy more then one box.

Maybe make that box $70 then you have an idea. Business cannot succeed on generosity.

Might as well tell McDonalds to give me every combo meal for $20. And I also want 15 free ice creams since they dont come with combo meals.
    Fresh grease too.

You take your chances on any box here. Anyone who has played for more than a couple days should know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    You take your chances on any box here. Anyone who has played for more than a couple days should know that already.
    Correct I bought well over 100 faction rank packages and only got 4 legendary items in total. That is like between 2000-3000 faction rep in total (rough estimate).

My 2 cents based on my experience...
    I go into these sort of purchases, which for me are primarily to support the game, with low expectations due to RNG. I purchased one this morning and literally received nothing but junk and vanity items I'll never use. 1 OJ out of the 110 items, a poorly rolled persistent sight mod. I think given the cost and Gamigo's own hype: "Bargain" "incredible, limited time boxes", it is not unreasonable to expect that at least one of the items dropped should be exceptional. At least 1 OJ OPR Shield/Grenade/Weapon or Prototype. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot here. It certainly discourages those that want to support the game from doing so.
    PC/NA, D2050, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Triade

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch909 View Post
    I go into these sort of purchases, which for me are primarily to support the game, with low expectations due to RNG. I purchased one this morning and literally received nothing but junk and vanity items I'll never use. 1 OJ out of the 110 items, a poorly rolled persistent sight mod. I think given the cost and Gamigo's own hype: "Bargain" "incredible, limited time boxes", it is not unreasonable to expect that at least one of the items dropped should be exceptional. At least 1 OJ OPR Shield/Grenade/Weapon or Prototype. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot here. It certainly discourages those that want to support the game from doing so.
    I have yet to spend actually cash on the game, I merely just spend my faction currencies, but yeah RNG can be cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch909 View Post
    Exactly , not asking for the world here , just some fairness . I can honestly say I feel ripped off and scandalously . The script and rep shouldn’t even be in the drop rate imo . 60 bits for that crap ? And salvage ? Surprised ark battery spikes weren’t in the mix lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Exactly , not asking for the world here , just some fairness . I can honestly say I feel ripped off and scandalously . The script and rep shouldn’t even be in the drop rate imo . 60 bits for that crap ? And salvage ? Surprised ark battery spikes weren’t in the mix lol
    Only way I would ever consider giving money to this is with a Patron Pass but they do not want to commit to players they want you to commit to them.

The only disappointing thing that I found about those boxes was that the cosmetic unlocks seem to be character specific... but I really only play an alt like... once in a blue moon so it wasn't that big of a deal.

The chance to get more of the outfits that aren't in the store was the draw for me.

+ Reply to Thread