+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trouble Tickets

Angry Trouble Tickets

I submitted ticket 1157492 on 11/6. 20 days later and the only response I've received is a notice on 11/9 saying you are sorry for the delay but ticket volume has been higher than normal. TWENTY days later , 5 email requests asking about the status of the request, I even opened another ticket referencing the first to see if it was submitted in the wrong location.

As a last resort I am submitted a message here to see if there is a bug with the support request???

My request pertains to 2 purchases, I submitted 2 screen shots to show the issue, and nothing. I've been a regular customer for 4 years now.

Headed out to Facebook and Twitter next until I get a response.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Good afternoon, Arkhunter

No, there is no bug with the ticketing/support system. Due to the transition between Trion/Gamigo, we are in a period of flux *** we get the Gamigo CS crew up to speed on our games/tools. This is causing a delay in support. There is no time estimates that I can provide you as to when they will get back up to speed, but I can assure you that they are working on it, and have begun to respond to tickets, slowly.

The only thing you can do is to have some patience, while the kinks get worked out and while the new crew learns all our games and tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunter

No, there is no bug with the ticketing/support system. Due to the transition between Trion/Gamigo, we are in a period of flux *** we get the Gamigo CS crew up to speed on our games/tools. This is causing a delay in support. There is no time estimates that I can provide you as to when they will get back up to speed, but I can assure you that they are working on it, and have begun to respond to tickets, slowly.

The only thing you can do is to have some patience, while the kinks get worked out and while the new crew learns all our games and tools.
    patience is something that many def players do not have to be honest, like me, my character is deleted and im waiting for more than a month already, and I know that this problem can fixed in a day. maybe it would have been wiser not to fire all the people who were capable of to solve the problems quicker then they do now. And all the def players would have fun to play def. I play def a long time and its a shame that they can,t get my character back. ( my character name is: Belle and my gamertag is: TesoroCocox on the xbox one ) Maybe this helps them to get it back