+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why blame the poor little turkeys?

The lag was here before the turkeys. Everyone is still spawning skitterlings.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

We don't blame the turkey, we blame the devs. I can hardly believe they looked at the skitterling spawning and thought "Hey, let's make a gun that spawns similar little critters, but instead of a 10% chance, let's make it so they spawn every shot. And also, let's give that gun to almost everyone instead of a select few. And while we're here, let's make the new critters stay forever instead of going away after 3 seconds like the skitterlings. Of course, both powers will stack!".

On a side note, have you been to an arkfall lately? It's just a flock of birds all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    We don't blame the turkey, we blame the devs. I can hardly believe they looked at the skitterling spawning and thought "Hey, let's make a gun that spawns similar little critters, but instead of a 10% chance, let's make it so they spawn every shot. And also, let's give that gun to almost everyone instead of a select few. And while we're here, let's make the new critters stay forever instead of going away after 3 seconds like the skitterlings. Of course, both powers will stack!".

On a side note, have you been to an arkfall lately? It's just a flock of birds all over the place.
    All of this.

Plus i blame the players. We know its causing major lag but some still want to spam it over and over again. I look at it like the bonesaw. Lots of people had that weapon in its broken state and after realising it was broken, most stopped using it. Was the usual troll using it just to annoy people but thats the same within every game.

now everyone wants to talk about the lag on ps4 na.

all those hatchlings cause lag as well.

I giggle to myself in the hopes that the idiots spamming them are trying to finish the enemy pursuits and then realize none of those kills counted toward it. I have to do this to not resort to sending hate mail lol.

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    I like the fact that people are complaining about this but yet, I bet, that most of these people complaining are the ones that complained that they took out their unique Infector weapons.... lmao we all know that infectors would have done the same thing with all the bugs lol.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

I like the fact that people are complaining about this but yet, I bet, that most of these people complaining are the ones that complained that they took out their unique Infector weapons.... lmao we all know that infectors would have done the same thing with all the bugs lol.
    Well I am not one, look at my join date, don't even know what a infector weapon is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    I giggle to myself in the hopes that the idiots spamming them are trying to finish the enemy pursuits and then realize none of those kills counted toward it. I have to do this to not resort to sending hate mail lol.
    They kills count for me on xbox na.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    My kills count with it. I heard this rumor from a clan member and tested it. They count for me.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I can see the Arch from the gas station down the road.
    .... lmao we all know that infectors would have done the same thing with all the bugs lol.

That makes sense now why they took them out.
    They were maybe most responsible for lag of the old guns.
    War, war never changes.

+ Reply to Thread