+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The one View Post
    They kills count for me on xbox na.
    I tested it as well. I did it on skitterlings. The only kills that counted were the ones I actually killed with the explosive but the turkeys themselves, they didn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Scrub View Post
    I tested it as well. I did it on skitterlings. The only kills that counted were the ones I actually killed with the explosive but the turkeys themselves, they didn't count.
    Working for me is all I can say, might be a bug going on for you but kills with turkeys are counting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    My kills count with it. I heard this rumor from a clan member and tested it. They count for me.
    Enemy kills count but shotgun kills dont, apart from the ones killed by ur shotty bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clee Tauras View Post
    Enemy kills count but shotgun kills dont, apart from the ones killed by ur shotty bombs.
    Yeah those are the kills I was talking about. The xp counts towards your shotty skill though.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

This is where in the original defiance some brilliant new guy would make a game suggestion. Something like, "the lag is coming from all the people who played from the beginning, because they have too many cool guns in their inventory". And then they'd make a ridiculous solution like, "in Gog the Sloth they made weapons consumable like grenades". All the vets facepalm. Then the lead developers would chime in, "that's a good idea. We've already started looking into some thing like that". Then it would get immediately implemented next patch, break the game and lose half the player base. But they'd be sure to make a time dilation device you could attach to the weapon to make it last longer but you could only buy it In the store. Lol

90% of the players are with the weapon day and night, arkfalls, pvp, coops, missions, it is understood that it is easy to get good scores and kills, many of the people who are in the tops of arkfalls or sieges are not the same as before the release of this weapon and the same happens with pvp, also before the weapon comes to light it had never happened that we stopped seeing players in the arkfall.
    We agree that other old problems persist but this one is of more relevance IMO, we know that the secret admirer is a detonator that in addition to manual explosions applies parasites, but has its limited power as well as the proliferation of the parasites and their duration, They could follow that line and turn it into a complementary weapon, I'm in favor of the nerf and the player should strive to achieve something.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1535 - Flawless crystals: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    90% of the players are with the weapon day and night, arkfalls, pvp, coops, missions, it is understood that it is easy to get good scores and kills, many of the people who are in the tops of arkfalls or sieges are not the same as before the release of this weapon and the same happens with pvp, also before the weapon comes to light it had never happened that we stopped seeing players in the arkfall.
    We agree that other old problems persist but this one is of more relevance IMO, we know that the secret admirer is a detonator that in addition to manual explosions applies parasites, but has its limited power as well as the proliferation of the parasites and their duration, They could follow that line and turn it into a complementary weapon, I'm in favor of the nerf and the player should strive to achieve something.
    It is to the point that I will drive to a Arkfall and there is only 1 or 2 there just spamming turkeys. I just stay in the car and get the salvage lol.

I’m fairly certain that once the mastery proc bug is fixed the turkey issue will fizzle away. I’m enjoying the gun but I would like to point out that I can use a LMG Saw with good stats and fire nano, a Sulos Rocket launcher with good stats and fire nano and still come in top five of any arkfall. So if these turkeys are out scoring you then I recommend using better weapons and learning a better playstyle.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Players started disappearing at arkfalls when people started spawning skitterlings. I agree that the turkeys are a problem, but they did not start the disappearing act

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Players started disappearing at arkfalls when people started spawning skitterlings. I agree that the turkeys are a problem, but they did not start the disappearing act
    The only reason there was so many skitterlings is because the way HH arkfalls were setup. All the mobs would spawn into a single location, and a shot of detonator or atomizer would trigger a bunch of skitterlings. That stuff doesn't happen anywhere in the game right now.

For sure, the mastery bug that triggers skitterlings all the time is a real problem, but it pales in comparison to the turkeys. Only a couple percent of players have the skitterling bonus, and to trigger skitterlings they still need to hit something, and that's still only a 10% chance per hit. Then the skitterling disappear after about 3 seconds.

For the turkey everyone has the gun, it has a 100% chance of spaning turkeys, 3 spawns per 2 shots. There's a reason you see a million turkeys and 0 skitterlings at most arkfalls.

+ Reply to Thread