+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A thank you is due !!!

I can say this much: Thank you Gamigo for the free boosts you gave to all players! This is a good thing you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Score View Post
    I can say this much: Thank you Gamigo for the free boosts you gave to all players! This is a good thing you have done.
    not for the 5k players that have all factions rank 8 and all characters and classes maxed

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1 View Post
    not for the 5k players that have all factions rank 8 and all characters and classes maxed
    Ok, I didn't know that.

While that is true, the score boost helped more people complete their Defiant Few pursuits, since not everyone was/liked being able to use bugs and glitches to complete the pursuits. A temporary fix to the issue, but still not a bad one.

The skill boost was also nice; even 5k players can benefit from having their weapons level up faster.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Like Guider said, this was a good thing indeed and it deserves praise. Even If you have maxed everything out in the toons you have, just create another toon and enjoy power leveling it, it's fun. Thanks, Devs.

I hope we have these kinds of events more often, like "Double Reputation Bonus Weekends", from Fridays to Mondays. They're fun and finally justify having a second toon in 2050.

Im still waiting for this compensation they said xbox players would be getting for letting us go months and months with no sieges because they couldnt be bothered to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    I hope we have these kinds of events more often, like "Double Reputation Bonus Weekends", from Fridays to Mondays.
    Sounds like a good idea... and would give me extra incentive to play the game more often than I have been as of late.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    While that is true, the score boost helped more people complete their Defiant Few pursuits, since not everyone was/liked being able to use bugs and glitches to complete the pursuits. A temporary fix to the issue, but still not a bad one.

The skill boost was also nice; even 5k players can benefit from having their weapons level up faster.
    i agree with what your saying apart from in my case my weapons dont level, day one player and i play a lot and nearly all of my weapons are frozen on level 5 (ticket has been submitted)

i agree with what your saying apart from in my case my weapons dont level, day one player and i play a lot and nearly all of my weapons are frozen on level 5 (ticket has been submitted)
    Ouch. That f'n sucks man. I hope you can get that issue resolved...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post

Indeed. Gunslinger really felt like old defiance with the boost up. Still don't gold Dekuso solo though. just not enough dudes to kill/I didn't kill them fast enough or something. Only tried a few times though and it wasn't important for the achievement so I kind of didn't care.

+ Reply to Thread