+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Black Friday Bargain Box: Last chance!

Ark hunters.

Please note that the Black Friday Bargain Box will be available in the shop only until this Friday 30th at 10am PT (12pm CT). Past this time it will no longer be featured in the shop.

Have fun!

Tidbitz

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Update 28/11:
    Please also note that few players have reported an issue collecting the Enhancement Catalysts obtained with this Bargain Box. I have confirmed on our side that it is a known issue that affects a small portion of players. If you are affected by this issue, please consider contacting the Customer Support to claim said items.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding folks.

Tidbitz

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Update 28/11:
    Please also note that few players have reported an issue collecting the Enhancement Catalysts obtained with this Bargain Box. I have confirmed on our side that it is a known issue that affects a small portion of players. If you are affected by this issue, please consider contacting the Customer Support to claim said items.

Tidbitz
    Been waiting months on my ticket for lost keys, CS is a joke so why bother. I have been told by devs to be patient with CS they will get to my ticket. Nothing works the way it is intended with Defiance 2050, all I see is ways for Defiance to make money but when players are owed money back or items we are put last so as I said CS is a joke. Game is so broke atm in the state it is in I see no change with Gamigo just the same old buy this we are fixing that and nothing gets done. You guy's cant even run a live stream and that is pathetic. I don't see me getting my keys back that I paid for so I am calling it quits, the hell with waiting months to get what I paid for.

I have already contacted Support several days ago and they haven't answered. Since I have a ticket number for that I don't need to contact them again.
    I will be waiting for the missing Catalysts to be sent to me one way or another. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks more if that's what it takes to CS to start sorting their business because I am a reasonable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    I have already contacted Support several days ago and they haven't answered. Since I have a ticket number for that I don't need to contact them again.
    I will be waiting for the missing Catalysts to be sent to me one way or another. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks more if that's what it takes to CS to start sorting their business because I am a reasonable person.
    You will be waiting a while . I have several tickets over a month old . Not holding my breath . Expect a month or two wait .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

You better seriously rethink the whole loot box aspect of your game..ie co op chests,chests at end of mjrs and loot boxes in store as i just read that the Federal Government said they are going to investigate the loot box aspect of games saying that it leads/meets the "psychological criteria" of gambling and leads to gambling addictions especially more the kids...this would not be good especially for you guys and your "free" game and with the lack of not listening to your consumer over the past 5 yrs of Defiance over drop rates being horrid etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Update 28/11:

Tidbitz
    Customer Support. Are you joking? I have had tickets submitted for months and all i get back every few days is an automated message saying they are busy. I currently have 9 tickets still open and nothing is being done about them. Best bet would be just to tell everyone they wont be getting anything back that has been lost, at least we would know then not wo waste out time submitting tickets.