+ Reply to Thread

Poultromancer - Devs Please Look

Short and sweet - I had the gun the day they were made available. Was funny at first but now it is seriously ruining most aspects of the game. Please can say you don't have to use it, but that is besides the point when you ruin it for everyone else.

Shadow Wars - People shoot so many you die often to someone you don't see, you cannot get away from them unless you sprint. Usually it is the same individuals with an auto targeting Rocket Launcher and playing Guardian so they get 2 lives, do more damage to you as their life lowers, shield so you can't hit them, etc...(you know, the skilled players).

Sieges, Events, Arenas - So many turkeys that it;
    1) Causes lag issues to many (nearly everyone).
    2) Once too many are summoned (about 30 seconds or less into the event) you cannot see the other players so you might as well not play a Combat Medic if your intention is to help you fellow players. Occasionally you get a buff if you run into their area by accident. Also, since you cannot see others, you cannot resurrect them, which aside from being a pain for them to have to drive back to the event, makes it harder for resurrecting goals unless you are a tool and just have a friend kill themselves over and over to complete it.
    3) Makes ALL arenas a joke. You can go in and just keep firing...you win! GG!

Occasionally there are so many turkeys they sometimes get confused and turn on the players! I don't think this is intentional or if you even know it is happening.

I have no respect for anyone that I see in the top rankings at the end of a siege or arkfall with this weapon. I can't tell you how many times those same people have been standing on the edge next to the ammo box just shooting it in the air, many just turn on an auto-clicker (shoot 99 times, press/hold down "E" for 4 sec to reload, repeat). And the turkeys are 5 skulls in power?

I'm sure others will have additional items to add to the list.

Why would you create a weapon that affects server performance when they are already so bad! Hopefully whoever came up with this weapon is not part of the new company. I suspect not, and this was a parting idea to kill off the game once and for all after they left ("Displaced").

I doubt anyone will see this within the company, much less do anything about it as I have had an issue with something I PURCHASED, submitted a ticket for it 22 days ago, and all I have received to date is a standard response email 3 days after indicating they are having higher than normal ticket volume. No response to 5 email requests for any sort of feedback.

I feel your pain. The explosive part of the weapon is on par with detonators, but the turkeys are a pain. First of all they spawn to often (this should be cut back). Second they spawn to many (3 the first round, 5 the second). Third they are over powered (5 skull, really?). Lastly they last to long (typically twice to three times longer than the hellbugs from atomizer or bugs from demo nade). A couple little tweaks and the gun would be fine.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

I agree with you, could still be usable, just needs to be nerfed big time, removed from SW if possible.

Quick update to the above I forgot to add. During the events there are so many turkeys that LOOT IS OFTEN NOT SHOWING UP. I got an Orange rifle that was right in front of me and the only reason I saw it was the event ended and things started to render again. I wonder how many of you have lost good drops because of this thing???

I think pm is just fine the way it is imo
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue,stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na

I've stopped going to arkfalls now, because there is no point anymore. The turkeys kill most everything.
    Lazarus Oldman and DarqSoul.
    So old school it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    I feel your pain. The explosive part of the weapon is on par with detonators, but the turkeys are a pain. First of all they spawn to often (this should be cut back). Second they spawn to many (3 the first round, 5 the second). Third they are over powered (5 skull, really?). Lastly they last to long (typically twice to three times longer than the hellbugs from atomizer or bugs from demo nade). A couple little tweaks and the gun would be fine.
    bugs don’t spawn from atomizer (unless your expoiting the mastery bug with a venom spitter) so not sure why your mentioning that when the people with the mastery bug can spawn skitterlings from any smg/ar/lmg, and not sure what det your using but the damage from the explosive part of the poultromancer isn’t close to being on par to any of my dets, and the poultromancers technically a sawn off, which (minus the turkeys) does 50k per shot compared to a scatergun which does 429,720k per shot
    sephiroth
    xbox 360 ego 6k
    xbone power 5k

Why you gotta be a troll? Crawl back under your rock.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Why you gotta be a troll? Crawl back under your rock.
    how am i trolling? i don’t like or use the poultimancer but tell me exactly what i said that isn’t true, or what exactly you think i said thats trolling you? everything i said are cold hard facts
    sephiroth
    xbox 360 ego 6k
    xbone power 5k

Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    makes it harder for resurrecting goals unless you are a tool and just have a friend kill themselves over and over to complete it.
    I understand you're mad about the gun but this bit is dumb. I did it and not even because of the Turkey gun. My 2 friends who got me into the game are maxed out. It's not my fault I started the game playing with my friends who are Ego 5000 and die to nothing. Boosting doesn't make somebody a tool - calling somebody a tool for boosting makes you a tool.