+ Reply to Thread

Infiltrator Outfits

I was wondering if any of the infiltrator outfits will be coming back. I would love to have the one that I earned for Living to kill V on old defiance since it took so long to get. Hope they come back so I can earn/purchase one!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip_Palmwalker View Post
    I was wondering if any of the infiltrator outfits will be coming back. I would love to have the one that I earned for Living to kill V on old defiance since it took so long to get. Hope they come back so I can earn/purchase one!
    I've gotten several infiltrator outfits from black Friday boxes

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I've gotten several infiltrator outfits from black Friday boxes
    Man I wish I knew they were in there! Missed out on that one! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Philip_Palmwalker View Post
    Man I wish I knew they were in there! Missed out on that one! ��
    Black friday boxes are still available but all the items you get are RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Black friday boxes are still available but all the items you get are RNG.
    They went from an in-game reward to behind a pay wall rare drop "reward"?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    They went from an in-game reward to behind a pay wall rare drop "reward"?
    Yes. The bargain boxes conatin all previous released items from Defiance. Just total RNG on what upu get though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Yes. The bargain boxes conatin all previous released items from Defiance. Just total RNG on what you get though.
    Smells Like Teen EA to me. Those pursuits to earn the blue & green VBI Infiltrator outfits would've given the players something to do and rightfully earn.

Thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

hell they put the rare pre order code outlander outfit in a pursuit . why not put all the vbi Infiltrator outfits in pursuits.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    hell they put the rare pre order code outlander outfit in a pursuit . why not put all the vbi Infiltrator outfits in pursuits.
    I agree. Make stuff where we can earn it. It can take time and I have no problem with that at all. That is what I love about Fortnite. You can work towards earning skins/weapons or you can pay for them. I mean, how hard is it to realize that people want to be able to earn cool rewards. The game is really good and could be amazing if they would add this aspect to it...and get better servers too!

Hi,
    I agree i want an outfit infiltrator too , i cna buy in store or in pursuit better but dont want to pay for rng stuff ....