+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I would love to see all open world weaponry scrap for pvp and just have a set of standard weaponry to select from.For everyone
    (Combing through white beard).....,

(Thinking to self)......., ( i believe Arena Rule Executives, Arkfall Industry Directors, Regional Alliance, and Muir's Business Auditoriums thought of as a growing solution (as well), many Month Arks ago regarding Mock Battles. Better contact Officals on the Ark regarding a Planetary Ruling Verdict)......................

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Combing through white beard).....,

(Thinking to self)......., ( i believe Arena Rule Executives, Arkfall Industry Directors, Regional Alliance, and Muir's Business Auditoriums thought of as a growing solution (as well), many Month Arks ago regarding Mock Battles. Better contact Officals on the Ark regarding a Planetary Ruling Verdict)......................
    (Lights a cigar and takes a puff) **cough-cough** Yes, yes indeed... (Drinks water)

If I remember correctly I was never kicked from ES. I left after you Jason called me a cheater and made comments saying others were calling me a cheater from ES for kills I got on other class members. So rather than deal with the stupidity I left. I left twice actually. So did plenty of other ES members due to you Jason. But go ahead... Tell your stories in an attempt to get on SAS good side. Hilarious!

Wow really ash we going back to the childish bs again grow up in move on homie and why u attacking me on forums never mentioned you nor past childish behavior we had back 6 months ago. I have 0 problem with you so keep in keeping on.lmfgdho
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

QUOTE=Decoy303]Can I get your syphon nano oandem syn canker? Or anything else you might not want anymore? Was always fun going against you in pvp though we typically had our issues with each other. Some warranted and others not. Either way hope the best for you and your mom. TC.[/QUOTE]

You send me pm on forums^^^^and to think I got ps3 working and was going to give you items requested. Ty for confirming you still the same
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    Ps4 na

they still need to look into the turkey gun . and the plot thickens .

Yep the plot does thicken
    PSN diana_l_b806
    Ps4 na

On page 3 bro...

Sounded like you were talking about me. I guess I was wrong because I never moved on to D50. And yeah... that **** is old and I thought it was squashed. And yes I did pm you for that canker. I apologize. Thought you were talking about me.

and the devs avoid the issues with SS on ps4. and we have a plot twist

Nobody is cheating lol lag is because the server stability is so poor. If you die it's because you either got out played or out geared or both. If some guns get banned from pvp then where does that stop? They can't just ban guns because some people don't like them.
    GT - HEROIC SN1PER