+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

guided rocket launcher not count kills

I've been using guided rocket launcher the FNX raptor soleptor for the last hour and a half and my kill count is still at 393, I've tried logging out and back in and exiting the game and its still at 393 im gonna try with the vbi and top notch guided and see if its the soleptor one thats bugged.
    In Game: Artek Rahl
    PC NA
    Clan: Brown Coats

nope the other guided rockets aren't counting for kill either. be nice if i could get missile maestro 2 done for the outfit.
    In Game: Artek Rahl
    PC NA
    Clan: Brown Coats

Its been broken since the paradise update. Also been reported a few weeks ago in bug section and got no response

All kills from guided rocket launcher goes to standard rocket launcher line. Only Squash Swarmer register kills but like 1 from 20-30, not every-so sad. Also want that Def Few outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    All kills from guided rocket launcher goes to standard rocket launcher line. Only Squash Swarmer register kills but like 1 from 20-30, not every-so sad. Also want that Def Few outfit.
    Squash swarmer don't even work right half the time. Shooting at some things and it makes the noise like it did something but no damage.

Working on a new character, no guided rl kills are counting, i tried a couple different grls, i tried with and without target locks, i tried open world and in arenas , the count is stuck at eleven im sure it should be at least 10x that.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

I can confirm that the Squash Swarmer does count towards the Guided Rocket kill pursuit...like stated before for every 20-30 kills it will count maybe 1 or 2...i have narrowed it down to Thorn Liro Yuke arena and Shanje Arenas are the best/ quickest way to earn "kills" for pursuit as they have swarms of hellbug skitterlings and the 99er bots...also noticed that seams to count better when not zoomed in with rocket,fire from hip...also any place hellbug skitterlingd swarm together is a good place to earn kills too...im currently sitting on 738/1250 Guided Rocket kills in pursuit....it does take awhile to get the kills but seeing most people are working their way to level 20 anyway it will come with time as you keep useing it

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1322 View Post
    I can confirm that the Squash Swarmer does count towards the Guided Rocket kill pursuit...like stated before for every 20-30 kills it will count maybe 1 or 2...i have narrowed it down to Thorn Liro Yuke arena and Shanje Arenas are the best/ quickest way to earn "kills" for pursuit as they have swarms of hellbug skitterlings and the 99er bots...also noticed that seams to count better when not zoomed in with rocket,fire from hip...also any place hellbug skitterlingd swarm together is a good place to earn kills too...im currently sitting on 738/1250 Guided Rocket kills in pursuit....it does take awhile to get the kills but seeing most people are working their way to level 20 anyway it will come with time as you keep useing it
    rocket skill levels goes past 20.

I figured you were going to say something DeathBringer as you always have something to say..so let me clarify...most people are going for level 20 in most weapons as that us what gives you the outfit...level 50 pursuit will come in time

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1322 View Post
    I figured you were going to say something DeathBringer as you always have something to say..so let me clarify...most people are going for level 20 in most weapons as that us what gives you the outfit...level 50 pursuit will come in time
    there isnt anything wrong with me saying anything on a open forum . unless im wrong that it goes to up skill level 50.