+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Map for your convenience

Trying to do the different achievements and such can be difficult when you don't know where you are going. The world map in Defiance doesn't, as of yet, show the place-names. So I spent an evening running around the place making a list.

Here it is, in all its glory for people to use. If you use it on a fan site or wiki, please give credit.

The image has been made smaller on the forum site for ease of use, right click and select 'view image' to get the larger version. If you have difficulty reading the text, you can always use a 'find' on this page (Ctrl + f) , as I have listed the numbers below. I think I got them all right.

0 Muir Gate
    1 Sniper Ridge
    2 Pacific Gate
    3 Accord Medical Clinic
    4 The Construction Depot
    5 North Radio Tower
    6 Kinship Plaza
    7 Collective Plaza
    8 South Radio Tower
    9 KTAM Radio Station / KTAM Power
    10 Blue Ridge Post
    11 East Radio Station
    12 Bloodbath Gorge
    13 Serenity Academy
    14 Checkpoint Delta
    15 Delta Evac
    16 Delta Bunker West
    17 Delta Bunker East
    18 Serenity Power
    19 Tranquility Gate
    20 Iron Demon Ranch
    21 The Hatch
    22 Parraba Farm
    23 Angel's Fall Mine
    24 North Point Mine
    25 Bon Air Mine
    26 Forbes Hill
    27 Pitfall Mine
    28 Ken Farm
    29 Bug Basin
    30 Happy Pow Farm
    31 Watchtower Hill
    32 Larkspur Landing
    33 San Quentin Ruins
    34 Murder Island
    35 Shondu's Consulate
    36 Split Rock Mine
    37 Blithedale Mine
    38 Ridgecrest Mine
    39 Towers Quarry
    40 The Crater
    41 Mill Valley Mines
    42 Armstrong Memorial Bridge
    43 The Chicken Ranch
    44 Dogtown Mine
    45 Muir Processing Plant
    46 Panner's Lake/Crystal Pond
    47 Mine 99
    48 Port Stinson
    49 Bolinas Smeltery
    50 Last Chance
    51 Mine 98
    52 Big Stone Reach
    53 Hunter's Ridge
    54 Seascape Farms
    55 Field Road Overlook
    56 Pirates Cove
    57 Headlands Transit Depot
    58 Hill 88
    59 Miwok Reach
    60 Headlands View
    61 Bridge Watch
    62 Roadside Parking
    63 Hawk Hill
    64 Cronkhite Bunker
    65 Overridge Point
    66 Top-Notch Toolworks
    67 Hermits Hideaway
    68 Union Depot
    69 Eastshore Docks
    70 The Crossroads
    71 Tiburon Cove
    72 Angel Island Dock
    73 Twin Bridge Farm
    74 Mobile Estates
    75 Horseshoe Bay
    76 Lonely Island
    77 Farmers Rest
    78 Verdant Ridge
    79 Big Roof Refinery
    80 Cronkhite Post
    81 Point Bonita Refinery
    82 Diablo Station
    83 Overland Graveyard
    84 Head First Crater
    85 Moonshine Shack
    86 Diablo Lighthouse
    87 Bug N Chug
    88 Golden Gate Bridge
    Here is the south map
    The game was playing up a bit, not showing some of the area names, such as Chinatown, though I knew it from before. There were a couple of places that I remember seeing before that I could not find again, but the main ones are there. Enjoy

This really should have already been done as part of the game. Thanks a lot for this. You would think people would still know how to write on a map or something and we would not have to do this blind in game. Just a common sense addition. Guess the person who made this map screen doesn't play Defiance or ever used a map in their entire life.

Thanks for this it is really going to be helpful.
    I am a private Citizen with in the world of Defiance. My opinions are my own.

Thanks! Well done. It's too bad such things can't be seen in the game's map, yet. I saw something the patch notes where they are adding locations to the map on the big patch, but they won't likely have all of the locations you have called out. /cheers

It does seem a little odd that the locations were not added, but hopefully they will soon. I have started to do the map for the other part of San Fran, and should be finished later on today. It is a good deal smaller area than the last one (phew). I have the map printed out beside me for ease of use It made finding the different achievements, especially the audio notes much easier to find.

good work . Thanks!
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4518126&dateline=1363  948106

thank you. thank you.

I am an explorer type gamer but the lack of location names was even starting to frustrate me. I don't mind map locations becoming visible once I find them. But no names is rough. I cannot always remember where something is. Trion please add locations to the in-game map.

In the meantime, once again thank you for creating this.

Quote Originally Posted by quietscribe View Post
    Trying to do the different achievements and such can be difficult when you don't know where you are going. The world map in Defiance doesn't, as of yet, show the place-names. So I spent an evening running around the place making a list.

Here it is, in all its glory for people to use. If you use it on a fan site or wiki, please give credit.

The image has been made smaller on the forum site for ease of use, right click and select 'view image' to get the larger version. If you have difficulty reading the text, you can always use a 'find' on this page (Ctrl + f) , as I have listed the numbers below. I think I got them all right.

Here is the south map
    The game was playing up a bit, not showing some of the area names, such as Chinatown, though I knew it from before. There were a couple of places that I remember seeing before that I could not find again, but the main ones are there. Enjoy
    You're a god among men!
    EDIT: iPod fail. Just copied and pasted it to web browser.

Sig by Natsugi

bump bc it's useful. Thanksssss
    XBOX NA
    Ark Hunter League Clan
    IG: Lemonade

Awesome map! Thanks a ton for this! The only thing I might add is a small seperate section for the hidden vendors.. I personally know where they all are but may help a new player that doesn't know about them...

I know their are a couple maps / videos showing them .. but your map is truly awesome!

Edit: When they go to do fan find of the week someone should point them this way if I miss the thread. I'm pretty flaky these days.
    Life is a dream but fading away...

new kid buys game...new kid attempts to locate data recorders/location(s)...new kid is stumped at where to start...new kid returns game..the map is poorly designed

you would think $70+mill n you can get some good coders..show wont get a season 2 and the game is failing or should i say failed..i just got kicked for the last time.

Good Luck Defiance