+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So.. story line finished, what now?

What exactly is there afterall this is pretty much a soloable mmo that has no real feeling of advancement, some od the stuff I got at the start of the game is still just as strong as the stuff at the end of the story missions and rewards from arkfalls ect.... started out I really liked this game but since there really isnt anything else to do other than hope some else is doing the coop missions or that there might be a pvp match to join of some sort... there is basically no reason to explore as the game runs you through the areas regardless if missions are done, enemy spawns really dont have a predictable enough turn around to settle in and work on weapon skill ups not to mention should the weapon you are using max out on xp you have to change so why bother settling into a set up that forces constant changes in order to continue to advance. Cant help but feel that this was a waste due to complete lack of reasons to play, normally I would start up a new character and try something new until I had reason to return to the old one but given this games rather bland choice of making everything basically the same there are no different clases, havent seen any reason to care about weapons since right as one is found that works well it maxes out and i gotta switch or get no progress even on that aspect. Granted I like to have some independance in an online game but to this degree actually appears to make it extremely dull unless always focused on a goal...

But anyway, what else is there? I really see nothing at this time and dont even see a reason to join a clan or group there just is not a solid reason since pretty much everything is pretty much the same regardless of char chosen.

go outside, take in some fresh air, reveal in the fact that you rushed through the game. Try to go to a bar or park or church. Check out the woman you could have been trying to get if you weren't all pasty and white from sitting inside 24/7...

Quote Originally Posted by Orge Lambart View Post
    go outside, take in some fresh air, reveal in the fact that you rushed through the game. Try to go to a bar or park or church. Check out the woman you could have been trying to get if you weren't all pasty and white from sitting inside 24/7...
    The game isn't really all that long, you hardly have to be "pasty and white" to have completed it already.

But onto the actual topic, you could work on trying to do all side missions, challenges, pursuits, maybe even get all the achievements/trophies/whatever-else-there-is. There's always going to be something to do, whether you like just driving about in your car/quad, or hunting down those arkfalls like a maniac in an attempt to finally get that orange weapon you always wanted.

yup really rushed the game considering I barely played due to server issues last week and that I work, oh and not to mention having other things to do such as spend time with the wife, it is a legit question what now because honestly this was too short to be worth the cost of buying the game, if the show is as bland as this experience has been then I dont see it getting farther than the first season, not to mention if this is what there is to expect from the future DLC then honestly it seems to be a complete rip.

Pursuits are all fine and good but honestly that would be all that is left, as for achievements they mean almost nothing to me, would prefer an actual reason to keep trying to better gear the char but it doesnt mean much when all the gear is basically the same thing, to think I have been waiting for quite sometime to play this but then it seems to be bland beyond all belief, anyway think it is going to amount to watching the show and hoping it isnt as dull and overall unsatisfactory as the game has been so far.

it's an MMO, go explore, do pursuits, do changes, kill yourself. Why are you asking other people what you should do in a game for fun. I don't know, nor care to figure out what you consider fun.

If you beat the story missions, great, take the game out, climb down the stairs into your fathers workshop, grab a hammer and smash the game.

I mean seriously, why ask for others to tell you how to have fun, either you like the game and will continue to play, or you don't like the game either way... go outside, take in some fresh air and enjoy life. You don't need other people to support or tell you what you enjoy.

I agree that there isn't much in the way of weapon progression, but there is still lots to do.

I've found myself driving around randomly because I come into random little battle scenes or helping people. I've barely even touched the main story because I knew it wouldn't be a long one and its much better to save it until you're getting bored with doing nonsensical killing (which is really hard to get bored of).

Quote Originally Posted by Orge Lambart View Post
    it's an MMO, go explore, do pursuits, do changes, kill yourself. Why are you asking other people what you should do in a game for fun. I don't know, nor care to figure out what you consider fun.

If you beat the story missions, great, take the game out, climb down the stairs into your fathers workshop, grab a hammer and smash the game.

I mean seriously, why ask for others to tell you how to have fun, either you like the game and will continue to play, or you don't like the game either way... go outside, take in some fresh air and enjoy life. You don't need other people to support or tell you what you enjoy.
    not asking to be told what is fun or for support, so be a troll elsewhere, simply asking what else there is to do in a game that as of now has become dull as hell in less than 2 weeks for an MMO thats pathetic, as for exploring why bother there is nothing to discover other than randon little rescue missions that recycle endlessly so if you really have nothing productive to say then I pose the same question why bother, anyway topic dead as of now feel free to blather on and attempt to be insulting anyway this has grown as dull and boring as defiance...

Congrats Trion on the absolute worst MMO experience I have ever come across.

aww thanks DeakonFates, I had a feeling you were heading towards that... Go back to WOW and say hello to the cuddly Panda Bears for me.

Consider what you normally do after you beat a regular non online game. I know this isn't your first game is it? Call of Duty is all about multiplayer back and forth after you finish the campaign. Do what you wanna do.

More content is supposed to open up after the show starts. And the first DLC is next month.
    GT: zX Kable Xz *** Character: Kabel