+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PS3 - Whats the free gift offered to us?

We get a free gift today, due to the server problems. When you start game up it says thanks for being patient... please relaunch game to claim your free gift. Well lol, I've done that 5x now and I don't see it in the claim section of the store.. and I don't see anything new in my inventory.

What's the free gift and am I doing something wrong because I've relaunched the game 5x lol.

http://community.defiance.com/en/201...e-some-boosts/

Should help you out and a number of people myself including are reporting it hasn't shown up (yet) besides quitting game and logging out.

i got a crappy Rhino II shield.

on the plus side did a tier 3 lockbox and i got a purple Rhino IV and a legendary BMG

I logged out 3x and nothing...
    PSN: PRE_-CISION-_

Same here. Tried restarting the game and nothing showed up. The obvious clue would be the title showing up, but nothing there.

Pre, maybe your playing too much PvP, and you broke your game!

It's the icons running from the upper left hand corner of the screen down. It has 4 or 5 of them i can't remember right now. Now if you don't have it then it's a leg issue if you do then you didn't take the time to look and notice something different and thats your own fault. It's one or the other.

The only claimable item is the title which shows up in the claim area. The bonuses are automatically applied to your account.

Sledgehammer already commented in the original thread the the gifts are still rolling out to players and that everyone should have them in a few hours.

Clan: FOXHOUND
    PSN ID:GAMEFREEK67
    TWITTER: @CeissaDesiste
    News Editor & Asst. Director@Anjel Syndicate
    My Official Defiance REVIEW

White grenades lol.

the only thing I noticed that I got is my rollers went from level 30 down to level 5. I never had this many issues with a game since darksiders 2