+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

We Want Stronger Weapons!!

Don't get me wrong I love the game but come on really I'm sure a lot of people are getting sick and tired of seeing the same damage on all the weapons, no matter how rare it is and no matter what ego level you are the damage remains the same.

Dude, there's like a million posts about this. Dating back over a week...since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Dude, there's like a million posts about this. Dating back over a week...since launch.
    Yeah and that was at "Launch week".

Yeah but its been over a week since launch

I sure hope they release stronger weapns and better weapon mods soon

So does (at a rough estimate) 80% of the player base.

sorry but if you read the latest blog/ release in the patch notes they are actually dumbing down a lot of weapons and the damage they do. sad i know. i agree with you though.

Im cool with the weapon structure I have read round alot and got a good understanding.

To me it feels fresh some games were fun with mini nuke hand guns had a blast lol blast... gun yeah but I like how defiance is different and is handling it in a different way.

Its just a different type of progression.
    Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: Capt S Stirrer

Its been so long since I got an End of the Century stage, Lucky me!
    And a fresh newbie enemy to boot. Mega-lucky!
    And you are... Giga-unlucky!

Quote Originally Posted by boosted gear View Post
    Im cool with the weapon structure I have read round alot and got a good understanding.

To me it feels fresh some games were fun with mini nuke hand guns had a blast lol blast... gun yeah but I like how defiance is different and is handling it in a different way.

Its just a different type of progression.
    I agree completely. This is not borderlands where you need ARs doing thousands of DMG. Aim for the head or weak spots, it almost doubles your DMG.

Edit: also, 80% of the playerbase??? Your full of it, that's for sure. 80% of the playerbase isn't even on these forums, just a minority.

So, you want guns that are stronger, that barely take half a clip to down someone in pvp as is. In a game where your health barely increases at all(one perk to add 75hp per point)
    Want to know when the Next DLC drops? See below