+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance In-Game Store

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance In-Game Store

Good afternoon, Arkhunters

After this most recent downtime for Defiance, we have re enabled the in-game Store on all regions/platforms.

Thank you all for your patience, as we worked to get it back up and running again, and please make sure you call out any issues you may run in to, here on the Forums.

I would also like to take this time to assure you loyal D13 players that Defiance is not going anywhere and will continue to run and see improvements over the course of time. Thank you all again, and happy hunting, Arkhunters!

it took long enough , thanks . so when are we getting a synergy rotation ? and a mass blaster nerf too.

Rubs eyes. is that.....is that a store in D13?
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo next?
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1
    6x6k

Looks like it’s time to come back
    Not easy. Just simple.

Even though it's not Christmas yet, I'd say this would still qualify as a 'Christmas Miracle'. Lol.

I'm glad to see that d13 is still getting attention since it's still my favorite version.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance PS3/NA Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    Even though it's not Christmas yet, I'd say this would still qualify as a 'Christmas Miracle'. Lol.

I'm glad to see that d13 is still getting attention since it's still my favorite version.
    There wasn't much we could say until we had it resolved, but we're all incredibly excited to have that sorted out now.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it took long enough , thanks . so when are we getting a synergy rotation ? and a mass blaster nerf too.
    ( It took you long enough, thanks?) Well, as the Ark Score stands, you being apart of Supporting the Removal of Max Shop Industries/Defiance Store Universal, nor is happy with the return of Max Shop Industries, your embezzlement of thoughtlessness shouldn't be authoring suggestions, advice, or demand.

(Period concerning Matters Of Interest.)

Thank you Brother & Happy Holidays.

Thank you so much guys ^_^ This store fix + reassurance that D13 is sticking around is music to alot of our ears.
    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Bad Curry Company (Leader)

Moovacious - 6K -/- Mootoo - 6K -/- Moolevolent - 6k

Still no Gold Edition PS3 EU/Germany!?

Gold Edition for PS3

27. November 2017 22:48 Want to buy the Defiance Gold Edition for PS3!
    I can only find the Gold Edition for PC but i need it for PS3!

28. November 2017 20:28 Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.
    Unfortunately, if its not in the store then that pack is not available to purchase. You can contact Sony to get more info about this as we don't have control over console purchases/store.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.
    Your reference number for this ticket is 1011366.
    Sincerely,
    GM TinMan
    Trion Worlds Inc

If I understood right, Sony had control over the store...

Just 1 month later for me it looks like Trion took control and sold exclusive and directly from in-game Store.

Get the Defiance Gold Edition for 60% off (in-game store only)!

26. Dezember 2017 22:37 NO Bling Bling available!
    Since weeks i want buy the gold edition but it is NOT available!
    I play on ps3 EU server and there is no gold edition to find at the in-game-store!
    I connect to psn in germany and also at playstationstore in my country the gold edition never was or is available!
    Please let me know how i can get the defiance gold edition for 60% off.
    Thank you very much!

31. Dezember 2017 16:05 Hello!
    We are very thankful for your diligence in reporting these issues. I've forwarded your concerns over to our development team. You will not hear back directly regarding this suggestion, as our development team weighs in on many different issues and cannot reply to each one individually. I would suggest keeping your eyes on our forums, which can be found at the below link:
    http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rts-and-Issues
    You can also post any future bugs/suggestions on these forums as the Defiance development team is constantly reviewing them.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance. Your reference number for this question is 1026476.
    Sincerely,
    GM Cypher
    Trion Worlds Inc
    Contact us on Twitter @TrionHelp! | Kontaktiere uns auf Twitter @TrionHelpDE! | Contactez-nous sur Twitter @TrionHelpFR !

19. Januar 2018 05:47 Hello!
    Wintersale is over for a long time now...since some days you offer the Gold Edition at the In-Game-Shop...the only option i get there is ' press X for detail ' but that is still a dead end!!! NO GOLD EDITION available on PS3 EU!

19. Januar 2018 19:14 Hello!
    We appreciate you took the time to report this issue to us. I've forwarded the issue to our team and they are looking into it. Rest assured our team will take all appropriate actions in an attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
    If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance. Your reference number for this question is 1026476.
    Sincerely,
    GM Firlund
    Trion Worlds Inc

I am still waiting.......

btw thank you all for bringing the shop back!!!!